Ratings for Dr. Chantel Serack

Dr. Serack is the best chiropractor I have ever seen. I have been seeing her for two years and have been taking my son to see her since he was a couple months old. She is fantastic with children and offers excellence prenatal and postpartum care. She effectively fixed my son's neck stiffness and prevented his head from going flat on one side. She also did a great job when I put my back out and I felt 100% better with just a couple adjustments. Her prices are reasonable and the care fantastic. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

My Mother and I have been going to Dr. Serack for approx. 4 years now. We find her treatments very effective, gentle, and she gets right to the sore spots. She is always friendly, almost always on time, and even though it is downtown, we are almost always able to get a parking spot just outside her office. We would highly recommend her to anyone. She also clicks on the full length of the spine, not just one specific spot like some chiropractors we have gone to in past. Thanks, Dr. Serack.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2013

Dr. Serack is the best chiropractor I have ever seen, and I have been going to chiropractors since I was a child. She takes more than the normal 5 minutes with a person, she listens to what your concern is and she looks at all the body to make sure she is treating all that needs to be treated, not just the sore or injured part. I have taken my newborn baby to see her as she specializes in pregnant women and babies, and there are few people I would trust my infant with. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2012