Ratings for Dr. Natasha May

Find someone else! Very poor. She thinks she is better that my other 2 opinions and instead of focusing on my problems she was too busy say negative stuff about others. No confidence in her work.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2018

Worst bedside manner. I hate making comments but she has a lot to learn. Aside from bedside her skills were even worst after I thought its ok. Her price and skills don't match at all.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2018

Dr. May is an awesome surgeon. I saw her for a second opinion as I did not trust the opinion I got from some other dentist for implants and bone grafting. Dr. May was very thorough and detailed and took her time explaining things to me. I felt very comfortable with her and the surgery was great. I had a huge sinus surgery and bone graft in the sinus. Healed very well and am looking forward to getting my implants. So glad I was Dr. May and went with her recommendations. Saved me tons of headache and prevented a totally wrong treatment had I proceeded with the other dentist. Dr. May you are the best!! Thank you, Thank you!!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2017

I think those ratings 1 are from bad previously staff, not shows precision result. She is a good dentist. I am a referral general dentist in Calgary.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

Totally disagree with comments posted by patient on Oct 1, 2012. I am a physician and saw Dr. May for extensive bone grafting and implants done under sedation. She was very thorough and knowledgable and was matter of fact in presentation. Would not have it any other way. Straight up and presented all options. Sure it was pricy, but you get what you pay for. Outstanding skills and I have the best outcome to show for it. IV was done by the other dentist, best sedation ever!! did not remember a thing. Highly recommend this practice. Not cheap, but specialists never are. Good value for investment.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2012

Way over priced, the only reason i went here was they're avaiablilty was fairly open however i found out why her bed side manner was terrible, its her way or the highway i not sure where she thinks she can treat people the way she does, i don't know if she understands all us patients pay her bills at the end of the day, dont let her pleasent manner at the $590 consult fool you. Will never return and will never reccomened her or her husband the other dentist that works with her. Signed unhappy patient

Submitted October 1, 2012

Agreed , this doctor lacks the appropriate social skills to be in her position. Very big on credentials , but not into treating patients with respect and compassion. There is an excellent selection of good, experienced specialists within Calgary, with a much better bed side manner.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2012

Worst Doctor ever, she put freezing in like she didnt care making me cry, as well there way over priced, and the avaiablity is completely open cause they don't have any other paitents, my friend went there as well to have her wisdom teeth removed and what a terrible experience she had too! never again! i felt forced into other procedures too !

flag | Submitted February 1, 2012