Ratings for Dr. Marion Baechler

She listens to my complaints and health problems, and gives good, helpful advice

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

So happy to have her as my Family Doctor, she is kind, caring and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

Excellent and knowledgeable doctor. Moving here and leaving a family doctor of 30 years left me very nervous. I am delighted to have found such a good, good doctor.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2016

I have had Dr. Baechler as a GP for over a year now. She is a fantastic doctor. Extremely knowledgeable, kind, and supportive. If she does not have an answer, she does the research and has done follow-ups via phone (which is great because I don't live in Huntsville). Moreover, the staff at her office are wonderful. Friendly and always go above and beyond the call of duty to support my medical requirements.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2014

We have Dr. Baechler for a family physician. We like her very much. Staff at the office are professional and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2013

We had no choice but to see her because our doctor retired and she took over the practice. She is rude, does not make eye contact and makes you feel like you are wasting her time. Speaking to other health professional they also noted how rude she is to patients in the emergency department. We feel that we now have to find out when we call if she is working and if so decide to wait to see the other doctor another day or go to emergency.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2013

Marion Baechler was doing a maternity leave for our GP in 2010. I got an x-ray in June which revealed densities all over my lungs. She neglected to inform me of the condition and when I went for an unrelated appt in Oct., I asked her about the x-ray back in June and her jaw nearly hit the keyboard on her computer, where all doctors seem to sit now in appointments, not in front of their patients. I asked her what it might be. Her first and only answer was "probably lung cancer". I went from feeling fine to not even knowing how I actually drove home. The shock of such an answer after 4 months of neglect was astounding. After I drove 20 kms home there was a message telling me to come right back for a CT scan. She never apologised. They tokenly fired the receptionist which wasn't her fault for not being informed and it was very obvious to me and my husband that the patient never comes first any more.Medical practice seems geared to covering the doctor with their standards and procedures.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2013

Treated us at the walk-in clinic. Extremely knowledgeable, took her time, very thorough. THANK YOU!!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2012

very unprofessional rude abnoxious uppidy. self medicating

flag | Submitted February 1, 2012