Ratings for Dr. Howard Zamick

Best experience. I just had shoulder surgery and my mid back was killing me. I went to this clinic expecting to be sold on a package of treatments like many other clinics I tried and did not trust. Dr. Howie said I would feel better in 5 or 6 treatments, then see where we are at. I liked that approach. I think I felt about 50 percent better with the first treatment. I had a couple more treatments and he discharged me, saying come back when I need it. Thanks so much

flag | Submitted August 26, 2019

I have been a patient of Howie's for 15 years, he has always done a great job. As for the last couple of reviews I just read, sounds like they were posted by a jealous Chiropractor.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2019

I took the time to read alot of the reviews on Dr. Z. before choosing to go to his clinic. I just want to say he delivers. Great experience.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2019

The clinic is located in a lovely old house near the hospital with alot of free parking in the back. It has a very comfortable atmosphere. Dr. Zamick has been my chiropractor for the past couple of years. I like his style of practice. Basically, I only go in when I need an adjustment. He has helped me out of many jams. Thanks howie

flag | Submitted March 18, 2019

My daughter sprained her ankle in gymnastics practice. Our family MD told her to rest and that the injury would take about 3 months to heal, and to take time off and ant-inflammatories. We went to Dr. Zamick because he does sports injuries. He adjusted her ankle on the first visit, and in 3 weeks, about 8 treatments, she was able to compete again. Great job. Thank you.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2019

I just had my first adjustment with Dr. Zamick yesterday, it was great. I have been to several Chiropractors over the years and I have to say he did a great job. Looking forward to my next appointment in a couple of weeks.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2019

What great service, the doctor was always on time and very flexible in his appointments. I had about 10 treatments for my back pain, now it is feeling great. I am doing all the stretches given to me by Dr. Howie. thanks

flag | Submitted January 24, 2019

I saw Dr. Zamick for tennis elbow, he used therapy, muscle stripping, and even adjusted my arm. It took several treatments, but I have been pain free for the last 3 months. I use the stretches I was taught, and also ice the arm on a regular basis, thanks.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2018

I have been to many chiropractors in my life, I am 61. I am an ex semi pro hockey player with many old injuries. I have been to chiropractors that use the descending bench and all I got was a large bill and no results. I went to Dr. Zamick over a couple of years ago. He told me like it is, no promises. He suggested a few adjustments, over a couple of treatments, they were very very good. He told me to come in when I felt stiff and sore, he did not push a bunch of treatments on me. He gave me diet advice, said I should try a type of yoga that old athletes use, I took his advice and within a couple of months I started feeling better. 2 years later, he changed my life. I owe him alot, thanks.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2018

lots of good comments but no results for me here. tried a different chiro a year ago who uses descending bench mainly. Made huge changes for me with this method instead. It is a more gentle approach I find as well. Nice people here though.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2018