Dr. Howard Zamick

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Howard Zamick

lots of good comments but no results for me here. tried a different chiro a year ago who uses descending bench mainly. Made huge changes for me with this method instead. It is a more gentle approach I find as well. Nice people here though.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2018

I recently had a car accident and was left with whiplash and neck pain. I went to Dr. Howie a bunch of times and now I feel great, like the accident never happened. Thanks

flag | Submitted October 11, 2018

The best experience I have ever had at a Chiropractors office. Direct and to the point with great bed sie manner. Thank you

flag | Submitted August 14, 2018

Dr. Zamick has the best bed side manner I have seen/ He combines his his experience and knowledge with a bit of humor. He always explains what he is going to do before he does it. My wife and I have been patients for years and we have suggested him to our friends many times.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2018

Very good treatment for the many injuries I have had over the years, it is my go to clinic.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2018

I threw my back out a couple of weeks ago doing some heavy landscaping. I found Howie on the net, he fixed the problem quickly, thanks bud.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2018

I have gone chiropractors but found Howard will go the extra mile for you & I highly recommend him

flag | Submitted June 18, 2018

Overalla great experience. Staff is very efficient, Dr. Zamick was quite helpful.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2018

During martial arts training I wrenched my neck and it was not getting better on its own. I saw Howard and he fixed me up in about 6 treatments. I am back training again without any pain, thanks H.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2018

I am very impressed at how quickly Dr. Zamick was able to get rid of my recent bout of low back pain. Normally I suffer for months, but within a couple of weeks I was able to return to the gym. Thanks Dr. Z

flag | Submitted May 12, 2018