Ratings for Dr. Howard Zamick

Howie's awesome, my wife and I have been going to him for close to 20 years now. That's all that really needs to be said in a world with so many options, we continue to be really happy with him and his staff.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

If you want a miracle from the Doctor with the miracle hands, then look no further than Dr. Howie.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2016

Dr. Zamick is the best Chiropractor that I have ever been to. Compassionate, friendly, smart and an excellent adjuster. Overall clinic is very professional and warm. If you are looking for results from an extremely knowledgeable healer, then look no further than Dr. Zamick. You have truly changed my life and made me a much healthier and happy individual. Thanks.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

Found Dr Zamick nice but never really got better just got relief from pain but sometimes much worse, then same issue came back all the time. Tried a new chiro who uses a descending bench adjustment. finally got adjusted the right way for my problem. Made a huge difference. New school thinking was much better for me. needed xrays to see exact problem. new chiro uses proof by xray. then treats problem

Submitted June 2, 2016

I have been going to Howie for over a decade now and he has always been excellent with his total approach to my health and that of my family.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

Our whole family goes to Dr. Zamick. We find he is an excellent chiropractor and the office manager Sharon is always friendly and helpful

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

One of the best Chiropractors I have seen., I am 71 years old, and I have seen many over the years.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

I have been to several Chiropractors in both Aurora and Newmarket and Dr. Z was and is the only one that did not try to sell me on a long term program costing alot of money. I have been a patient now for about 5 weeks ( 7 treatments) and I am feeling close to perfect. I was having lower back pain going down my leg, Dr. Z told me it may take anywhere from 4-8 treatments to get me to 80% then he suggested stretching and maintenance adjustments on a monthly basis for a couple of months. Other Chiropractors told me I needed treatments 3 times a week for such a long time, I was very frustrated. A friend mentioned Zamick and I am so happy I found him. I sent my sister in and she is getting better too. Thanks Dr. Zamick

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

Amazing Chiropractor ! Knowledgeable and his expert hands provide gentle adjustments! Thanks Dr. Z for getting me back on my feet!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2016

Very kind doctor. Lovely person. Felt like I received pain management/relief after each treatment but no significant long term difference. It took me a while to realize this. My new chiro is making much more significant changes over the long term.

Submitted March 3, 2016