Ratings for Dr. Howard Zamick

Dr. Howie has helped me out so many times with many different injuries, he is the best.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

I have had probllems with the soles of my feet for the past few years off an on. I have done many different treatments for them. Dr.Zamick was the only one to adjust my ankles, toes, and knees. After about 6 treatments, my feet feel the best in years. He also used tens and ultrasound. Thanks doc

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

Great chiropractor, he has made a difference in the quality of my life and sports, Benji

flag | Submitted September 2, 2017

I brought my son in to see Dr Zamick for back pain. Great clinic and an amazing Dr! Dr. Zamick is very helpful, knowledgeable and has great appointment availability. My son is now back to playing football pain free.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

Dr. Zamick has been helpful for several years. He seems to know what he is doing and I like him.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

If you are looking for someone in Newmarket who really knows what he is doing, than look no further than Dr. Howard Zamick. I had a very serious motor vehicle accident. Was in the hospital for 6 months, had many fractured bones and I was told that I would be lucky to walk again. Went to so many therapists and specialists who were all great people. I finally ended up with Howard and that is when things really happened. I was scepticle of Chiropractors but within a few weeks my life began to change for the better. Even though I had to have many surgeries to get new limbs, I can now walk pain free. Thanks Robert.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2017

The best of the best! Thanks Dr Z for keeping me pain free and in good health over the last 10 years.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

Dr. Zamick has provided me and my family with good treatments.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

This Chiropractor is number one. Spot dead on every time. I like the fact that he can diagnose you without taking dangerous and expensive Xrays. I had another Chiropractor in Newmarket wanting to X-ray me every year. Not for me. Howard is the absolute best of the best. I feel 20 years younger and even my love life has improved due to the treatments. Thanks so much for your great service and excellent care that you have given me.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

I've been seeing dr zamick over the last month for shoulder pain. The service is great and I can always get an appointment! He is very flexible.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017