Ratings for Dr. Aurora Ghenu

Kudos to every hygienist and receptionist! They are all awesome, always smiling and they all do a wonderful job in a timely manner and are super knowledgeable. Dentists sometime take a while to get to but they do know their stuff. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2017

Dr Aurora and the staff at Charisma Dental are fantastic! We have recently moved to the area and had a difficult time finding a dentist who is knowledgeable and personable in the same time. Dr Aurora goes above and beyond to ensure the patient is comfortable and informed during the procedure. The office looks like a spa and the staff is very pleasant and helpful. The hygienist Julia is so skilled and light handed. A very comfortable dental experience!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2017

I am recently a new patient to this office. I felt extremely comfortable there! They took great care of me and made me feel like I mattered. I have been to other dental offices where you feel you are just a number. Here you feel part of the family! Dr Ghenu was so kind and did not rush with my exam. The staff is lovely! Great office, highly recommended!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2017

I find all staff incredible warm, pleasant and friendly.. Booking is easy and helpful, they go the extra mile to help you in any way. Dr Aurora and the hygienist make you feel at ease and do a great job, explaining everything as they go. Last but not least, the clinic is spotlessly clean. With moving frequently all across Canada and the UK I have experienced a lot of dentists and staff, and Drs Ghenu are by far the best. They really genuinely care about you as a human being! Thank you so much to all for making my experience a great one from the moment I enter the office until the moment I leave.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Ghenu for my dental work for over 5 years. She is very kind and understanding and I trust her completely to do a good job on my teeth. I have some anxiety when it comes to dental work from bad past experiences. She understands this and makes me feel as comfortable as possible. I would recommend her to anyone looking for an excellent dentist.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

She is so rude to her staff it is appalling! Pushy with treatment. I feel she is a sales woman not a dentist.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Dr Jordan-Knox was very professional; the Ghenu partners are not. She unnecessarily replaced a crown & did such a bad job my new dentist has to replace it 3 years later. Something wasn't right at their office, especially with the longtime staff leaving. My new dentist is fantastic.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2017

Dr Aurora is one good dentist that I have come across in a long time! She will sit down and explain you what needs to be done, options and other details about the work. If you are looking for a good, compassionate dentist, look no more! The staff is very friendly and welcoming, Elisabeth and Tracey are amazing! I highly recommend this office - they provide top notch care and attention!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

First the negative, my wife is critical of your staff upfront who never seem to answer her questions directly regarding costs and insurance coverages etc. Just so you know my wife was the administrator for an all female CA firm for some 20 years and hence has plenty of experience dealing with the public, clients and staff. She could teach your girls how to run an office in a less confrontational basis and would be willing to do so if you so wish. Now the positive, Ziniah was excellent on my cleaning, x-rays etc Aurora was excellent on her research and advice regarding my problem tooth and surrounding gums. Her referral to Dr Bittner for a root canal was at first received negatively by me but now having completed the procedure yesterday, I can say that the referral was the best as i had no pain whatsoever and from experience sofar the tooth is responding beautifully. Thankyou for your expertise and advice in thi matter and willingness to refer me to Dr Bittner Sincerely Don Brecknell

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

Dr. Knox had been my dentist for years and he was a good, no frills but kind, honest Dr. and he treated me well. HOWEVER, Dr. Aurora Ghenu took over and at first I was impressed, right up until the point where she said I was lying about the fact I brush twice a day and floss once a day. She said, "No way, not possible." Now, I'm a person of integrity, I don't like being treated and talked to like a child with every sentence having a tone of insinuation saying, 'you're not going to pull a fib over on me......' I just have a real hard time trusting her. My teeth aren't perfect, but they're better than average. She wants me to do a full set of top and bottom veneers, but I won't go for it so perhaps I seem of inferior intelligence to her? Whatever it is, I probably will be finding a new dentist for the next visit.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016