Dr. Paramjit Perry Sahni

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Paramjit Perry Sahni

Not happy with this doctor thought i would get more care i was wrong dont waste your time

Submitted August 10, 2018

DR. Perry is just phenomenal.i think he really cares and he is very knowledgeable and intelligent.he has been my family doctor for about five years,and never had any complaint with my visit.thank you doctor PERRY.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2018

I have had a great experience with Doctor Sahni. He is knowledgeable, practical, and thorough. I have no reservation recommending his services to anyone who is interested in going beyond just a regular check up.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2018

I have been in Calgary for over 6 years. Since I have been here, I was diagnosed with a degenerative disc disease that has caused many issues pertaining to nerve damage and disc issues. For the first couple of years I was being treated by a different doctor who ignored me and my concerns to the point where I was unable to walk. I was 26 years old at the time. After a long period of time I finally switched to Dr. Sahni. This was by the far the best decision I have made in regards to my health. He was and is the first doctor that has taken my concerns and issues into account. Since then I have had two surgeries that have allowed me to function like a normal person. Because of this I have been able to expand my company and enjoy my life. I was at the point of giving up on everything. If it wasn't for Dr.Sahni taking the time to understand my body and my concerns and act like a professional doctor, which are hard to come by these days, my life would be drastically different. I am writing this not because I have been asked too but because I understand the pain that people suffer and the judgement that other doctors pass on without takin the time to be a real doctor. We need more doctors like Dr.Sahni that want to genuinely help people as opposed to taking their pay cheque and forgetting about their patients entirely. Thank you Dr. Sahni! You have changed my life. Steve.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2018

He is my family doctor. He is very mature and friendly and listen his patients problems. I highly recommended him. Thank you Doctor .

flag | Submitted January 28, 2018

Dr. Sahni is an attentive and thorough doctor. As someone who works in the medical field and interacts with many physicians, I can say he goes above and beyond in his beside care manner. I always recommend his clinic to all my family and friends. They are always impressed by the care they receive there.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

Dr. Sahni has been my doctor for just over 6 years I have followed him from a small temple Clinic to pamarama and now to his own clinic. His care and compassion is like no other doctor he has seen me through a heart condition one cancer and now we possibly will go through and cancer journey together. He’s not just a doctor but a friend as well I couldn’t imagine going through my life with out him thank you doctor sahni the world needs more doctors like you

flag | Submitted October 14, 2017

I am more than pleased to write this review as it is one of those positive reviews that has truly been earned through hard work and perseverance. I have had negative experiences with various family doctors in Calgary until I met Dr. Sahni. I do not have words to express how much this doctor cares and invests in his patients. Taking the time to listen to concerns, questions as well as fears make him the perfect candidate for a dedicated family doctor. I have struggled to be listened to for more than 3 years with regards to a very common screening test and it was until I met Dr. Sahni that the effort was put into finding a solution. I was finally able to put to rest fears that crossed my mind all these years and I am proud to say that I had Dr. Sahni next to me confirming there isn't anything to worry about anymore. I highly recommend Dr. Sahni to anyone in need to find a family physician who is willing to invest time, knowledge and exceptional level of professionalism in their care. Thank you, Dr. Sahni!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

My family finally received a total patient care experienced from a family doctor.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2017

I'm seeing Dr. Sahni for over 5 years now. Great experience. He takes his time to listen. He is very friendly and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017