Dr. Paramjit Perry Sahni

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Paramjit Perry Sahni

Great overall. The whole team is so welcoming and is in top shape everytime my family has been there. Me and my family have been with Dr. Perry Sahni for the past 5 years. We high recommend this place, you wont be disappointed.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2018

The most understanding doctor I have ever met . All my kids love him because he knew how to deal with them .

flag | Submitted August 30, 2018

The most compassionate and caring doctor I have ever been to. I’ve been going to Dr. Perry for a long time now and he is far better than any doctor I’ve been to.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2018

I have been going to Dr Perry for 8 years and he is very intelligent and caring. His staff is very helpful as well. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2018

Dr Perry is a great doctor, the most caring and compassionate doctor I have ever met. He is very knowledgeable, listens to his patients and empowers them, always filled with positive energy, and puts every effort to help and heal his patients. He is an amazing person and professional. May God bless him.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2018

No bed side manner. Not pleased with my experience

Submitted August 21, 2018

Not happy with this doctor thought i would get more care i was wrong dont waste your time

Submitted August 10, 2018

DR. Perry is just phenomenal.i think he really cares and he is very knowledgeable and intelligent.he has been my family doctor for about five years,and never had any complaint with my visit.thank you doctor PERRY.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2018

I have had a great experience with Doctor Sahni. He is knowledgeable, practical, and thorough. I have no reservation recommending his services to anyone who is interested in going beyond just a regular check up.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2018

I have been in Calgary for over 6 years. Since I have been here, I was diagnosed with a degenerative disc disease that has caused many issues pertaining to nerve damage and disc issues. For the first couple of years I was being treated by a different doctor who ignored me and my concerns to the point where I was unable to walk. I was 26 years old at the time. After a long period of time I finally switched to Dr. Sahni. This was by the far the best decision I have made in regards to my health. He was and is the first doctor that has taken my concerns and issues into account. Since then I have had two surgeries that have allowed me to function like a normal person. Because of this I have been able to expand my company and enjoy my life. I was at the point of giving up on everything. If it wasn't for Dr.Sahni taking the time to understand my body and my concerns and act like a professional doctor, which are hard to come by these days, my life would be drastically different. I am writing this not because I have been asked too but because I understand the pain that people suffer and the judgement that other doctors pass on without takin the time to be a real doctor. We need more doctors like Dr.Sahni that want to genuinely help people as opposed to taking their pay cheque and forgetting about their patients entirely. Thank you Dr. Sahni! You have changed my life. Steve.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2018