Dr. Paramjit Perry Sahni

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Paramjit Perry Sahni

Easily the best doctor I have ever had. He remembers you every time and has great sense of humour and respect for all his patients. You can tell he’s passionate about what he does. He’s not just a good doctor, he’s a good man.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2018

Great overall. The whole team is so welcoming and is in top shape everytime my family has been there. Me and my family have been with Dr. Perry Sahni for the past 5 years. We high recommend this place, you wont be disappointed.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2018

The most understanding doctor I have ever met . All my kids love him because he knew how to deal with them .

flag | Submitted August 30, 2018

The most compassionate and caring doctor I have ever been to. I’ve been going to Dr. Perry for a long time now and he is far better than any doctor I’ve been to.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2018

I have been going to Dr Perry for 8 years and he is very intelligent and caring. His staff is very helpful as well. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2018

Dr Perry is a great doctor, the most caring and compassionate doctor I have ever met. He is very knowledgeable, listens to his patients and empowers them, always filled with positive energy, and puts every effort to help and heal his patients. He is an amazing person and professional. May God bless him.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2018

No bed side manner. Not pleased with my experience

Submitted August 21, 2018

Not happy with this doctor thought i would get more care i was wrong dont waste your time

Submitted August 10, 2018

DR. Perry is just phenomenal.i think he really cares and he is very knowledgeable and intelligent.he has been my family doctor for about five years,and never had any complaint with my visit.thank you doctor PERRY.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2018

I have had a great experience with Doctor Sahni. He is knowledgeable, practical, and thorough. I have no reservation recommending his services to anyone who is interested in going beyond just a regular check up.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2018