Ratings for Dr. Lissette Cassie

DON'T DO IT!!About 5 yrs ago my daughter got ortho treatment from Dr. Cassie. She told us that it may be a two step process as there my daughter had a sever overbite and it may not correct cosmetically. The Dr removed the braces a few months earlier than we were contracted for. she also did not provided a retainer for my daughter as was also in our contract. We questioned this but were told the treatment was complete no more was required as her teeth were perfect. Also my daughter did not require a retainer. We thought this odd but having not had braces ourselves, my husband and I trusted the Dr. Predictably, her teeth twisted a few yrs later. We returned to be told the Dr no longer did ortho but since she began with the case she would indulge us and redo treatment...for $5000. We argued that this was not right considering she broke contract by not providing retainer and she then said she has washed her hands of it all. We feel duped!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2012