Ratings for Dr. Robert Cronin

Would like to congratulate him on his decision to hang up the stethoscope. Huge heart, laughs at stupid jokes, makes good eye contact when talking to you, and most important listens and understands. Dr. Cronin will be missed, I have been going to the clinic for over 45 years he was a continuation in a short list of doctors I have entrusted my care to in that time and he never let me down. Stella is a machine pure and simple, efficient and has a very dry sense of humour that shines through when you get to know her. She was with Dr. Smart when he was there and she was invaluable in my files transition to Dr. Cronin, I hope she lands in a great place because she is the best in the business.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

THE best doctor I ever had, I'm happy for him on his retirement in late august but I'm bummed because I lost a great doctor, have a great retirement Dr.Cronin, you deserve it

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

I've had many Doctors before but this man is a saint to many of his patients. They truly believe in him. He is a man of character. As for Stella, she loves challenges and always comes true for patients. Kudos to him and her

flag | Submitted March 6, 2015

Dr Cronin is lovely. He takes the time to listen and explain. Sometimes at the expense of his punctuality but he takes that time for all patients. Stella is a saint and is one of the few to ever return my calls. She is likely one of the busiest ladies around. That is a busy place and the wait time to get an appointment is minimal compared to other clinics. It is because they are working super hard and are a great team and although they may not appear to on first glance, they care about all their patients.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2014

Not a great doctor. I have been going ot him for a couple of years now just because I couldn't find anyone else. Wouldn't recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

Dr. Cronin is efficient, thorough, friendly, approachable, experienced and very knowledgeable. With nothing more than a stethoscope, he found a condition that my previous doctors had overlooked for years. He refers me to good specialists, and follows up on the results. He doesn't waste my time or his with idle chat, and that suits me well. I try to collaborate on treatment options and plans and he is excellent in that regard. I recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2014

Had him as a flight surgeon (Dr who certifies pilots) for several years. He was very caring but lacked knowledge in some of diagnostics. My distance vision was becoming blurry at the end of the day and he told me I had migraines and sent me to a neurologist. The guy agreed because he didn't have time to do any tests so they were about to ruin my flying career. I elected to go to an eye Dr and get my eyes checked. I wear glasses now and my new Dr cleared me to fly. I have many more scary stories about him but you get the picture.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2013

After my own family doctor retired, I was lost. Then I found Dr. Cronin. He's very caring, and very knowledgeable. He sends me to the very best specialists. Wow, he's "connected." If you think he isn't listening, he is. Whenever he's struggling with his typing, he seems not to be listening, but later conversations reveal he hears everything I say. I'm going through some health issues right now, and he's right on top of it, guiding and overseeing everything in a very thorough manner. He doesn't demonstrate it often, but does have a sense of humour. He didn't seem very warm at first, but now that I've seen him many times, I realize he is indeed a carying and warm human being. His assistant is run off her feet, and has no time to be friendly, but she's super efficient and always gets everything done right. My calls are always returned. A tip if you don't want to wait: get there about 15 min. early and you'll get taken right away, as the next patient probably isn't there yet.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2013

I am so lucky Dr. Cronin took me on as a patient. I've seen too many pathetic family 'doctors' that I almost lost hope. Cronin is very knowledgeable and yes he may not be punctual at times, but keep in mind that he spends quality time with his patients. He seems to take his profession and our health seriously. Many don't, but I like his receptionist. She's friendly and gets to the point. She isn't super happy-go-lucky? Well of course not, she's probably swamped with work at all hours of her day. I also like how Cronin has such great referrals. I'm used to being sent to a 'specialist' who never help me, but Cronin sends you to the best! Couldn't be happier with Dr. Cronin.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2013

A good doctor. Listens, is very thorough and pleasant to deal with. Can't understand the negative comments. Just watch out for the Sargent major receptionist. She shows no visible compassion, empathy or smile!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2013