Ratings for Dr. Steven R. Petzel

Dr. Petzel is very professional and takes the time to explain in detail what course of action is needed to treat your symptoms. Very knowledgable and courteous. Would recommend to anyone!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2014

I saw Dr Hann. My ankle has been feeling really wonderful. Thank you

flag | Submitted April 21, 2014

I went in January 2014 with sore shoulders, arms, and elbows from excessive snow shovelling. Dave really set me right and got me through the rest of the winter season. Really great sports massage, just rough enough. Thanks.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2014

Dr. Petzel and Dave are excellent at what they do. Dr. Petzel is very knowledgeable regarding insurance. He is also polite and friendly. Dave is an excellent massage therapist! He helped me when chiropractic care alone did not work. I'm able to move freely again. Dave is doing exactly what he was made to do: heal worn out and injured bodies! Thanks you! Adisi health.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2014

Dr. Petzel and David Leja are EXECELLENT at chiropractor services, I have tried many chiropractors and muse but these guys are truly talented. Five Star Serivce

flag | Submitted April 8, 2014

This was my first series of visits to a chiropractor and I wasnt sure about their value until Dr Petzel demonstrated his knowledge of manual therapy including spinal manipulation and other joint and soft tissue techniques. I started to feel better after the second visit. Although there are plenty of chiropractors and alternative medicine offices in Chicago's western suburbs, I grew to admire Dr. Petzel's easy going professionalism and his emphasis on viewing the patient as an individual with his or her own set of unique needs. Dr Petzel and Adisi should be commended for his excellence in this field.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2014

Dr. Petzel is truly naturally talented!! He made me feel very comfortable with how professional he is. Dr. Petzel was very knowledgeable with my lower back pain. Without a doubt I would highly recommend him to everyone!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2014

Dr. Petzel was extremely helpful in letting me know what was going on. I tried other chiropractors in the past and he definitely knew what he was talking about and got me back on my feet.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2013

Dr. Petzel is great. I have had chronic back pain for years and since seeing him I feel dramatic results. I am always recommending him to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2013

Dr. Petzel treats myself and my 2 young boys (3 and 2 years old). He's the only doctor I would trust with my two kids, and I would recommend him to everyone. He takes the time to make sure you understand what is going on.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2012

Dr. Steven R. Petzel's Credentials

• Life University, Marietta, GA (Grad. 2011)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Hinsdale, IL