Ratings for Dr. Veena Patel

Best Neurologist in town. I agree waiting time is long at times, but I would wait again and again, if I have to. She provides the dedicated care that others don't. She is well mannered and extremely knowledgeable. She speaks less but that's her manner. She and her husband are best; however, her husband took University job. Unfortunate for community. So she is very busy but for any neurological concern, I would take her opinion.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

Dr. Patel double books her patients, and I recently had to wait over 1-1/2 hours to see her. When I finally did, no apology or explanation. She asked me how I was doing, and when I said "not good" she didn't say anything, just kept typing on her computer. Wants me to come in every 3 months so she can ask me questions that she could ask over the phone.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

Dr Veena Patel is an excellent Dr. I was so happy to find an understanding Dr. I was dx with MS in 2011 . Shortly after my ex I moved here ..I have been seeing her for about 3 months she has a good plan for my treatment that I'm happy with and feel like I'm in good hands with her. . Now with that being said the staff from front to back office are terrible they are rude uncaring and seem to lack medical knowledge.. I was supposed to start my MS therapy over amobth ago Dr Patel said for me to call in a week if I hadn't heard anything which I did and have been .. And they don't give messages to the Dr and still I'm waiting for this .. I am caught in between .. I'm so happy with the doctor but thinnking of finding a new neurologist because of the staff.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2014

Saved the Use of my Hands + i just thought it was Arthritis - She Diagnosed Carpal Tunnel and referred it to be fixed. She is now working on my Brain, Back and Neck + Not seen another Doctor in 50 years that could afford more than Three minutes time - Only Dr V Patel - Dr Ravi Patel - Dr Mukesh M Patel + i am very Thankful

flag | Submitted October 27, 2013

This doc looked at my neuro symptoms and my other symptoms within three visits hospitalized me if she hadn't I could have died from all they found six docs did nothing until her and her husband listened to me I am great full for life

flag | Submitted November 24, 2012