Ratings for Dr. Peter R. Coelho

Our family has been seeing Dr. Coelho for about 10 years. He is kind, compassionate and makes you feel comfortable immediately. But most importantly he takes his time & lets you ask as many questions as you like. What a relief not to feel rushed & then get home & realize that you didn't get all of your questions answered. He even sends you home with instructions for care. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

I can not say enough about Dr. Coelho. He is our family doctor and we couldn't be happier. He has great bedside manner and makes you feel welcomed, cared for, and listened to. I am confident in his knowledge and in how much he cares about each member of our family. He runs a little bit behind sometimes, but that is because he spends time with each person that enters his office. His staff is always warm and helpful and very on top of everything. I think we'll be with him for a very long time.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2011

Dr. Peter R. Coelho's Credentials

• University Of California, Davis School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Top Hospitals in Hollister, CA