Ratings for Dr. Carol D. King

I saw Dr. King when she worked for Oakwood Canton. While I found her very friendly and knowledgable about Fibromyalgia which was great but nearly every time I went in to see her no matter what the problem was she would never find anything wrong with me. After my last appointment with her and she again did nothing I made an appointment with another doctor and just as I thought I had both ears seriously infected to the point I could hardly hear, in pain so bad I couldn't lay on my side and had to have two courses of antibiotics to clear them up.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2014

Dr. Kine is wonderful. I have been seeing her for almost 7 years. Once my 3 daughers reached 16 I stopped taking them to the pediatrican and took them to Dr. King instead. My husband even loves her and he does not like anyone. She takes her time with you and she remembers you. She is worth the drive.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2014

Dr.Carol King is absolutely fantastic! I usually have some weird phobia of doctors but she makes u feel so good. she's really kind, amiable, easy to talk to and very helpful, informative, and doesn't rush through the appointment. I have felt significantly better just going to see her because she's so nice. She makes u feel comfortable even in uncomfortable situations. I would TOTALLY recommend her and I usually don't post reviews about anything.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2012

What a wonderful doctor! Always willing to answer any questions and makes you feel very comfortable. My whole family just loves her.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2011

Dr Carol King has been my Dr. for the last 5 years and I wouldn't trade her for anything. She is very knowledgeable,helpful and the most friendly Dr. I have ever had. She speaks to me in terms I can actually understand. She always sends me home with literature to read about. I appreciate that she does not rush me for her next appointment. THANK YOU DR. KING YOU WILL ALWAYS BE MY FAVORITE PHYSICIAN. I refer people to her office very often.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2011

I love Dr. King. She is the kindest, nicest, most patient doctor anyone could ever ask for!!! She will NEVER rush you because she has another appointment. She always listens to the WHOLE STORY and ALWAYS has an answer for you. If it is a problem that she cannot fix, she will send you the a great specialist. My husband and me both go to her and have for about 6 years. I will NEVER switch my primary care physician. I want my whole family to see her, but she is not accepting new patients at this time. I am sooo glad we got in with her when we did. She is a blessing. It is extremely important to feel comfortable with your doctor and know that you are actually being listened to when a problem arises. If she is not currently your doctor, hopefully, one day she will accept new patients, and you can also have the number 1 doctor in Michigan!!! Good Luck!! We love Dr. King!!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2010

Dr. King is no longer with Oakwood Canton, and is now at IHA Canton in Chery Hill Village. I heard that the office staff at Oakwood will not tell her patients where she went to.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2010

Dr. King is the best doctor I have ever had. I always go to her first and she always points me in the right direction for help. Very friendly and extremely knowledgeable

flag | Submitted December 10, 2008

I have known Dr. King since she has been at Oakwood Canton. She is by far the most amazing doctor that I have EVER in my life encountered. She is a FANTASTIC physician, and and equally amazing person. I love her dearly and could not ask for anything more! My entire family sees her and we are nothing but thrilled to have her for a doctor!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2008

I've had dozens of primary drs, and King is by far the best I've ever had. She's very patient, understanding, and caring, and will do anything and everything she can to help her patients.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2007

Dr. Carol D. King's Credentials

• Illinois Medical College (Grad. 1996)