Ratings for Dr. Angela Antoine

Dr Antoine has been my physician for almost two years. In the two years I have seen her smile twice. I don't go to her for her smiles, I go to her for care. She takes very good care of me a as a pt, but has the worst bed side manner. She is flat at times and straight to the point. Now, on a another note her staff is below standard ( in my opinion). Messages take DAYS to be returned, chronic meds get called into the pharmacy incorrectly and messages that require a call back get called to the patient at 430pm on a FRIDAY! It is crazy. Its a shame that the MD may lose me as a pt b/c her staff makes too many mistakes for me to keep track of. With all of her "bed side manner issues" I will keep her, its not her job to smile and laugh and make jokes, its her job ( and mine) to keep me healthy, and that she does!!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

I have seen Dr Antoine twice. Although she DOES address my issues, she has the worst bedside manner. She constantly tells me I need to lose weight( my BMI is 27) I made an apt for my children ( teenage) and cancelled it. Her practice is close to my home so I kept her for now. I am currently looking for a new practice but forced Md's b/c my insurance changed at my job. Her front desk staff are actually nice but some of her nurses are the rudest that I've ever met. By the way, I myself, am a RN. If bedside manner and profession nurses doesn't bother you, this practice is for you. In the defense of the office manager, she seems very open to discuss issues and I appreciate that. At the end of the day, the MD will be the MD.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2016

Her staff is horrible. They will book an appointment on one day then swear under oath it is on another day. They are completely unprofessional and liars. The doctor is fine, but her practice will continue to suffer so long as she puts up with incompetent help.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2012

I found her rather to the point.. and I like that. Not a lot of fluff but really know about alternative meds.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2011

WOW!!! I felt as if it were me. She always told me I needed to lose weight but not how to lose it. I asked to see Dr. To in her absence. He is phenomenal. I LOVE HIM. He is sensitive to your needs and has great bedside manners. He is in the same practice.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2010

I also agree that she unbelievably rude and condescending. She made me feel disgusting, I broke out in tears after she left the office, her nurse got the office manager and I spoke with her. I only saw her once, and then she left the office I go to, THANK GOD!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2010

She was always helpful to me - no problems with her...like her as a dr.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2008

you do not want to count on her to cure your problem or save your life as a doctor.Does not listen to your problem.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2008

i have never felt or was treated so badly as when i went to see dr.antoine. i have seen her several times and each time i left upset and confused, she is rude and looks down on her paitents, her nursing staff does a better job then her

flag | Submitted November 15, 2007

At first I was not very happy with this Dr. But I realized she has addressed every single health issue I have presented. Maybe not as fast as I would have liked her to, but definitely addressed all of them by always watching out for everything else I am under treatment for. Yes, I do know she is condescending and sometimes rude, but medical-wise I am happy with her. Bottom line is she has taken care of my health.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2007

Dr. Angela Antoine's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal