Ratings for Dr. David J. Sargent

Dr Sargent is absolutely amazing. He has delivered all 4 of my kids starting back in 1999. He really cares for his patients and babies he works with. I would recommend him to anyone. He always makes sure you understand what's going on and plans around his patients needs. He is very good at what he does.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

Dr Sargent is amazing, he delivered all of my sisters and I and all of my kids. He is the most genuine, caring, amazing dr. I have ever been too. He cares far more for his patients then he does the money, I recommed him to ANYONE. He even came into the hospital on Thanksgiving when I was having contractions and problems early on. Thank you for helping me have happy, healthy babies :)

flag | Submitted November 8, 2012

He is warm and caring and very gentle. I would recommend him to everyone!! He coached me through a perfect delivery!!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2010

He is THE best. Delivery was wonderful, he has a wonderful bedside manner.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2010

Dr. Sargent was absolutely WONDERFUL! I will never have another OB deliver my babies. He has delivered several of my friend's babies as well as both my nephews. He is gentle and caring and makes you feel so at ease. I had a wonderful, uneventful pregnancy followed by a horrible delivery that lasted 3 days. He was there for me the whole time. he even camped out at the hospital at the end and checked me every hour. He is a dedicated physician who truly knows what it is to give medical "care".

flag | Submitted June 18, 2009

I won't go to any other Ob/Gyn. He cares about all aspects of his patients health..physical, mental and spiritual. He runs behind sometimes because he takes the time you need and doesn't rush through..and he delivers babies! He is simply the best!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2009

Dr. David J. Sargent's Credentials

• OREGON HEALTH SCIENCES UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1977)