Ratings for Dr. Roxana F. Barad

I rarely give negative ratings, but I feel I have to here. I went to see Dr. Barad and her staff four years ago for stretch marks. I had very bad stretch marks on my shoulders and I'd had them for ten years. They told me they could help me, and I told them to be upfront. They said no question they would improve them. I took their word and was so excited to be rid of them. I went through about ten visits over six months, and the pain from the lasers, one for redness and one for texture, was profound. I was often deeply red and in pain for weeks after each session. however, they kept telling me that's the price of beauty. What struck me was that I rarely met with Dr. Barad. After the sessions, I saw no improvement. Here I am four years later, and my stretch marks are worse than ever. The lasers made them permanent scars. Before, the marks would blend in with the sun, but now they are a permanent deep red. I spent $2,000. I just want anyone who considers what I did to think twice. They lied to me. Do not go through this. It's one of my biggest regrets. I've had cosmetic surgery before with excellent results. Go to Lori Cherup, but not this clinic. I lost a ton of money and I feel disfigured even more. It was horrible.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

I went to see her after a rapid health-related weight loss suddenly left me with a sagging face and jowls. Dr. Barad was sensitive to my concerns (I wasn't interested in looking younger so much as healthier), and she did an expert job with my Sculptra injections. If you think you might want Sculptra treatments, it is probably best that you research online first so that you know what you are getting into. The injections are expensive, I did bruise, and the results are not immediate. My impression is that Dr. Barad is quite experienced at doing Sculptra and she knows exactly what she is doing. The change in my face is subtle, just what I had hoped for, and I am very happy with the results.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2012

Everything about the facility is great! I will forever be a client! Always keeping up with the up most technology endures endless options for wants and needs! Staff always welcoming and fantastic to be around! An all around remarkable environment to be a part of!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2011

I wouldn't go anywhere else!! They are the best there. I travel an hour to get there instead of going 10 minutes from my house. They rate a strong 10, for all categories. Great staff, extremely punctual, super helpful, and their knowledge is superb. I have been there 7 times so far, and I am extremely satisfied, love the results and professionalism. You won't be sorry you chose Aesthetic Laser Center!!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2011

Technicians are great. Front office staff very helpful.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2011

I have had several procedures done by Dr. Barad, and been pleased with the results.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2011

Dr Barad is a very knowledgeable, professional and caring person you can trust.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2011

The staff and DR.Barad are wonderful...always feel welcome and treated with respect when I'm their.Thanks for everything.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2011

Dr. Roxana F. Barad's Credentials

• Albany Med Coll, Albany Ny 12208 (Grad. 1980)

• BCBS Florida