You may also like

Rate Dr. Steven W. Domnitz

Dr. Steven W. Domnitz's Ratings

Having unexpectedly being diagnosed with renal cell carcinoma & everyone's focus being on the cancer, Dr. Domnitz listened to me & treated me as "a whole person". He listened to my entire story & I believe on his dinner hour & day off made arrangements for my surgery at Morristown with the head of gynecology & oncology. I was having extreme pain from a ruptured cyst on my ovary & while everyone else was focused on the cancer, he listened to my complaints of pain & treated my concerns with the utmost respect & caring. He went above & beyond the call of duty which I feel he always does. He also gave me a great sense of comfort & compassion & helped to truly ease my anxiety related to the entire situation. He treated me as a whole person & didn't just focus on the one issue. I recommend him to everyone I know! I am truly grateful for his outstanding compassion during an extremely frightful time !

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2879018].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

What can I say about Dr. Domnitz without sounding that I am "In Love With Him" LOL

Dr. Domnitz has been my doctor for about 27 years. I was already an existing patient at the office and my daughter who is now 29 was delivered by one of the founding doctors who I believe has since retired. When I started seeing Dr. Domnitz, I had some medical issues and he helped me through my troubles and was there holding my hands when I woke up in pain after surgery...He's a caring, attentive, kind, respectful, gentle and a loyal doctor who always has time to listen and give you advise that makes you feel that everything is going to be okay. I trust him!

I live in NY for over 20 years and still travel almost 2 hours each way just to see my doctor. I could never see myself trusting anyone with my care as I do with Dr. Domnitz...Simply the BEST!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2853540].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

Steven Domnitz has been my doctor for 9 yrs now and has delivered both of my children and has seen me through a miscarriage. He is such a wonderful, warm, kind and understanding doctor. Honestly, he is very much like a "father" figure to me. I trust him completely. There are not enough positive things I can say about him. Truly "one of a kind!"

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2849604].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

I've been a patient of Dr. Domnitz for years. He is consistently wonderful...thorough, kind, patient, warm, knowledgeable, and all around lovely! I have never asked a question or expressed a concern that he didn't respond to and eliminated any worries. He did this by his thorough reassurance and knowledge. I am always comfortable with this "uncomfortable" exam. And that's because of Dr. Domnitz entire person. We are all lucky that he is our doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2801615].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

Dr. Domnitz and the rest of this group are great doctors. They are all personable and knowledgable. I do have a complaint about the fact that every other weekend they are on-call with another group in town. Why does a large group like this need to be off every other weekend? I had a bad experience with the covering doctor when I went into labor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2799756].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

I absolutely love Dr. Domnitz. He makes his patients feel so comfortable and he is very thorough. He is the first gynecologist I ever went to and will hopefully be the last.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2798479].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

I was referred to Dr. Domnitz by a friend, after my obgyn of 30 years retired. I'm an RN and most of the nurses in the hospital see Dr. Domnitz. I am 58, and have had a couple of issues while under his care. I needed an endometrial ablation for severe menstrual bleeding, which Dr. Domnitz performed for me, and I haven't had an issue since. He was very thorough, and made me feel comfortable with our decision to have this procedure. He answered all my questions, and I am very happy with the results. I recently went for my annual exam, and he listened to all my concerns about my hip replacement I was scheduled to have. He made the gyn exam as easy as possible, getting in stirrups with a bad hip was not easy!! He had suggestions about my concerns, always making me feel like I have backup with any gyn issues that come up. I had to contact him regarding a medication interaction with my hormone replacement and a med prescribed by my hip surgeon. He called me when his office staff said he would, explained everything and put my mind at ease. He is warm, friendly, patient, and always makes me feel welcome. He is open to alternative therapies, and is a great listener!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2795390].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

This was my first pregnancy and Dr. Domnitz and the staff at AWH were extremely helpful. I would highly recommend Dr. Domnitz to family and friends. He helped make the labor process with twins comfortable and listened to what my husband and I had wanted for delivery. I always felt comfortable to discuss anything and I appreciated his impeccable bedside manner. You won't go wrong choosing him as a doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2733742].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2015

I have been searching for an ob/gyn for quite some time since I moved to the area...found a few duds, but am happy to have found Dr Domnitz and staff! Everyone was friendly and welcoming. I believe there was a patient that needed extra attention, so the wait was a bit longer, but I wasn't left alone wondering and waiting. He was very thorough and patient. Best bedside manner! I didn't feel rushed at all and was completely comfortable to discuss anything. HIGHLY recommend!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2726599].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2015

I have been a patient for Dr. Domnitz for over 20 years (I am 55 years old). In all that time, and even now, he and his staff have been nothing, if not helpful. He has a way of making you feel at ease, in every situation. He is kind, understanding, and above all... totally professional. There are many professional doctors out there; but lack 'bedside manner'. Never once, has Dr. Domnitz EVER made me feel as if he is just 'running through the motions' of being a doctor, and again, I have been seeing him for over 20 years! Can YOU say that about any of 'your' doctors?

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2724764].votes_count ]]