Ratings for Dr. Steven W. Domnitz

A great doctor and very caring about your feelings ! He is very understanding and very professional in his career. I only see him once a year but it feels like I see him on a daily basis that's what make him so great! He has a great personality toward his patients. I love my doctor. Every doctors should have his compassion.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

So happy with Dr. Domnitz. He was patient, warm, knowledgeable and very professional. I couldn't ask for a better OBGYN.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

Even after over 20 years, the office crew, nursing crew, and of course Dr. Domnitz, 'always' make me feel comfortable, while continuing to perform their professional demeanor.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

Dr. Domnitz I snot only a caring and attentive physician he is an excellent surgeon and OB doctor all in one, that can not be taken for granted. He is always on the cutting of edge of new procedures ,techniques and products to provide the best care and has a true passion for what he does. He actually makes that annual visit something you don't have to dread as you know you are well cared for and can trust your health to him!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2016

Dr. Domnitz is a compassionate doctor who takes his time and makes you feel like you matter. He has a calm demeanor and is very knowledgeable. He is one of a kind- a true gem!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2016

Dr Dominitz is always ready to answer my questions and take time to make sure I am in good health. I love his attitude, his friendliness and how knowledgeable​ he is in his field. I can not fatom ever going to any other doctor.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

Dr. Dominitz is the best! He shows genuine concern for his patients and goes above and beyond for them. In addition to be being knowledgeable and always steering me in the right direction medically, Dr. Dominitz always takes his time during appointments and doesn't rush out of the room. Beyond happy to have him as the doc to deliver my baby!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2016

Dr.Domnitz has been amazing, and his infinite knowledge help me realize the dream of being a mother even with PCOS not once but twice!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015

Dr. Domnitz and the rest of the doctors and staff at Associates in Women's Healthcare are absolutely amazing. He has such a calm demeanor and really knows how to put you at ease. I couldn't be happier with the care I was provided from all the doctors at AWH throughout my pregnancy and during delivery and recovery. Dr. Domnitz is truly one-of-a-kind and I am so grateful that he was able to deliver my first-born!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

WONDERFUL Dr. Wonderful staff. Great nurse practitioners. Everyone is kind and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2015

Dr. Steven W. Domnitz's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Neighborhood Health Partnership