Dr. Steven W. Domnitz

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Steven W. Domnitz

We had a wonderful experience with the doctor's at Associates in Women's Healthcare throughout my entire pregnancy and for the birth of our son, Hunter. Throughout my entire pregnancy, every doctor was kind, addressed any issues or concerns and even up to the delivery, by Dr. Domnitz, everything was wonderful. Our follow up at the hospital by Dr. Mohammed was great as well! The entire nurse staff is wonderful and we looked forward to each of our visits to learn more about our new little man. We have been blessed to have had such an incredible experience throughout!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

There are no words to express the gratitude my husband and I have for this practice. Each doctor, nurse, and staff members treated us with such compassion, patience, and kindness. They explained each step of our pregnancy with details and always spent time to answer our questions- we NEVER felt rushed. Toward the end of my pregnancy I had some complications and Dr. Goel and Dr. Domnitz were tremendous each step of the way leading up to my c section and after at Chilton. THANK YOU AWH!

flag | Submitted April 16, 2018

Feedback ★★★★★ 5 /5 Beth 16-Mar-2018 bethc397@yahoo.com Dr Domnitz and his staff are amazing. There is no where that the care can be better.. they are outstanding!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2018

Sorry. This doctor made my post partum care so much more complicated by not listening to my complaints carefully. I had an infection caused by the forcepts delivery that he completely ignored. I had to see a specialist becsuseit was so bad. Was suck for weeks and he was arrogant about it.

Submitted February 11, 2018

A great doctor and very caring about your feelings ! He is very understanding and very professional in his career. I only see him once a year but it feels like I see him on a daily basis that's what make him so great! He has a great personality toward his patients. I love my doctor. Every doctors should have his compassion.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

So happy with Dr. Domnitz. He was patient, warm, knowledgeable and very professional. I couldn't ask for a better OBGYN.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

Even after over 20 years, the office crew, nursing crew, and of course Dr. Domnitz, 'always' make me feel comfortable, while continuing to perform their professional demeanor.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

Dr. Domnitz I snot only a caring and attentive physician he is an excellent surgeon and OB doctor all in one, that can not be taken for granted. He is always on the cutting of edge of new procedures ,techniques and products to provide the best care and has a true passion for what he does. He actually makes that annual visit something you don't have to dread as you know you are well cared for and can trust your health to him!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2016

Dr. Domnitz is a compassionate doctor who takes his time and makes you feel like you matter. He has a calm demeanor and is very knowledgeable. He is one of a kind- a true gem!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2016

Dr Dominitz is always ready to answer my questions and take time to make sure I am in good health. I love his attitude, his friendliness and how knowledgeable​ he is in his field. I can not fatom ever going to any other doctor.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

Dr. Steven W. Domnitz's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

GHI