Ratings for Dr. Steven W. Domnitz

Dr Dominitz is always ready to answer my questions and take time to make sure I am in good health. I love his attitude, his friendliness and how knowledgeable​ he is in his field. I can not fatom ever going to any other doctor.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015

Dr. Domnitz and the rest of the doctors and staff at Associates in Women's Healthcare are absolutely amazing. He has such a calm demeanor and really knows how to put you at ease. I couldn't be happier with the care I was provided from all the doctors at AWH throughout my pregnancy and during delivery and recovery. Dr. Domnitz is truly one-of-a-kind and I am so grateful that he was able to deliver my first-born!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

flag | Submitted October 13, 2015

The worst experience I have ever had - the nurse practitioner I spoke with was so nasty. I would never recommend this office to anyone. I am a new pregnant patient kindly trying to transfer and it was such a terrible experience. I was appalled and she made me cry.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2015

Dr. Domnitz is an awesome doctor/surgeon that listens to and actually cares about his patients. I had a hysterectomy and before during and after my surgery Dr. Domnitz was always available to answer questions and when I was in his office or in the hospital after the surgery he never made me feel rushed. He always took the time to spend the time I needed with me.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

Having unexpectedly being diagnosed with renal cell carcinoma & everyone's focus being on the cancer, Dr. Domnitz listened to me & treated me as "a whole person". He listened to my entire story & I believe on his dinner hour & day off made arrangements for my surgery at Morristown with the head of gynecology & oncology. I was having extreme pain from a ruptured cyst on my ovary & while everyone else was focused on the cancer, he listened to my complaints of pain & treated my concerns with the utmost respect & caring. He went above & beyond the call of duty which I feel he always does. He also gave me a great sense of comfort & compassion & helped to truly ease my anxiety related to the entire situation. He treated me as a whole person & didn't just focus on the one issue. I recommend him to everyone I know! I am truly grateful for his outstanding compassion during an extremely frightful time !

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

What can I say about Dr. Domnitz without sounding that I am "In Love With Him" LOL Dr. Domnitz has been my doctor for about 27 years. I was already an existing patient at the office and my daughter who is now 29 was delivered by one of the founding doctors who I believe has since retired. When I started seeing Dr. Domnitz, I had some medical issues and he helped me through my troubles and was there holding my hands when I woke up in pain after surgery...He's a caring, attentive, kind, respectful, gentle and a loyal doctor who always has time to listen and give you advise that makes you feel that everything is going to be okay. I trust him! I live in NY for over 20 years and still travel almost 2 hours each way just to see my doctor. I could never see myself trusting anyone with my care as I do with Dr. Domnitz...Simply the BEST!

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

Steven Domnitz has been my doctor for 9 yrs now and has delivered both of my children and has seen me through a miscarriage. He is such a wonderful, warm, kind and understanding doctor. Honestly, he is very much like a "father" figure to me. I trust him completely. There are not enough positive things I can say about him. Truly "one of a kind!"

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

I've been a patient of Dr. Domnitz for years. He is consistently wonderful...thorough, kind, patient, warm, knowledgeable, and all around lovely! I have never asked a question or expressed a concern that he didn't respond to and eliminated any worries. He did this by his thorough reassurance and knowledge. I am always comfortable with this "uncomfortable" exam. And that's because of Dr. Domnitz entire person. We are all lucky that he is our doctor!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

Dr. Steven W. Domnitz's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Oxford

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Dominitz is always ready to answer my questions and take time to make sure I am in good health. I love his attitude, his friendliness and how knowledgeable​ ..."

January 27, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Domnitz has been amazing, and his infinite knowledge help me realize the dream of being a mother even with PCOS not once but twice!"

November 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Domnitz and the rest of the doctors and staff at Associates in Women's Healthcare are absolutely amazing. He has such a calm demeanor and really knows how ..."

November 3, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "WONDERFUL Dr. Wonderful staff. Great nurse practitioners. Everyone is kind and knowledgeable. "

October 13, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "The worst experience I have ever had - the nurse practitioner I spoke with was so nasty. I would never recommend this office to anyone. I am a new pregnant pati..."

October 9, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Domnitz is an awesome doctor/surgeon that listens to and actually cares about his patients. I had a hysterectomy and before during and after my surgery Dr...."

September 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Having unexpectedly being diagnosed with renal cell carcinoma & everyone's focus being on the cancer, Dr. Domnitz listened to me & treated me as "a whole person..."

July 28, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "What can I say about Dr. Domnitz without sounding that I am "In Love With Him" LOL Dr. Domnitz has been my doctor for about 27 years. I was already an exi..."

July 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Steven Domnitz has been my doctor for 9 yrs now and has delivered both of my children and has seen me through a miscarriage. He is such a wonderful, warm, kind ..."

June 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've been a patient of Dr. Domnitz for years. He is consistently wonderful...thorough, kind, patient, warm, knowledgeable, and all around lovely! I have never ..."

May 8, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Domnitz and the rest of this group are great doctors. They are all personable and knowledgable. I do have a complaint about the fact that every other weeken..."

May 6, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I absolutely love Dr. Domnitz. He makes his patients feel so comfortable and he is very thorough. He is the first gynecologist I ever went to and will hopefully..."

May 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was referred to Dr. Domnitz by a friend, after my obgyn of 30 years retired. I'm an RN and most of the nurses in the hospital see Dr. Domnitz. I am 58, and ha..."

May 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This was my first pregnancy and Dr. Domnitz and the staff at AWH were extremely helpful. I would highly recommend Dr. Domnitz to family and friends. He helped..."

February 24, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I have been searching for an ob/gyn for quite some time since I moved to the area...found a few duds, but am happy to have found Dr Domnitz and staff! Everyone..."

February 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient for Dr. Domnitz for over 20 years (I am 55 years old). In all that time, and even now, he and his staff have been nothing, if not helpful..."

February 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent Gyn Doctor! Very professional yet excellent bedside manner as well! Very personable and very supportive and informative. Gentle, comfortable. High..."

January 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. D., is the finest OBGYN around. He delivered all 4 of my children and throughout each pregnancy he was compassionate and professional. He made each experie..."

December 30, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "a wonderful, kind & gentle man; went for a consult, he did surgery, i highly recommend him"

November 21, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Domnitz delivered my 2nd daughter and it was a much more enjoyable experience. He was very calm and controlled. Plus, he loved to have his picture taken once..."

October 29, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Domnitz delivered my second son and was absolutely amazing! He truly cared and had such a great sense of humor. He is extremely professional and made me f..."

October 14, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Steven" to "Steven W."

October 20, 2013