Ratings for Dr. Eric J. Baker

I came in with bumps and rash on my face. Already seen by my PCP. Dr. Baker did not even touch my face and feel the bumps that I had for over 6 months. He claimed I needed to resist touching my face as somehow I had caused the bumps on my face. Waited a month to see him face is worse very disappointed.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Upon entering Dr.Baker's Office you must pay your co-payment FIRST, before being seen. Personally I consider this to be unprofessional for seeing any Doctor for the first time. I could understand if a MD/Patient relantionship was established first. If you miss an appointment or are late, you will be charged. NO EXCEPTIONS. He provided minimum service and provided a RX that cost me $100 out-of pocket. The financial part of the situation was not a problem, but most GOOD MD's would tell you in advance if some RX's are costly, not to find out once you go to obtain your RX. If you can find another Doctor, I highly recommended you select someone else. I did and I'm truly please with my new MD.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2013

I went to Dr. Baker to have a skin cell carcinoma removed. Unfortunately I was informed that I would have a very high chance of recurrence due to the fact that I had already had another doctor attempt to remove the cancer years before, but it then returned. Dr. Baker referred me to a Dr. Debloom who specialized in the Moh's surgery that was required to rid myself of the carcinoma. Dr. Baker was doing his job, and seemed like he was genuinely concerned with what the final outcome would be. I find that he is a good doctor.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2013

Dr. Eric J. Baker's Credentials

• Medical College Of Ohio (Grad. 1982)

• Blue Cross/Blue Shield Dental