Ratings for Dr. Keith S. Overland

Great team here. In fact so good I don't need to come very often!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2014

Doc O has a well established practice. He has won a number of awards. His approach makes you feel like he will work with all types of doctors if he cannot help. Hi practice is what we need in health care

flag | Submitted March 24, 2014

top notch. Caring. knowledgable. staff is very friendly. He seems to work well with other providers when I needed him to contact my doctor. This ofice is one that I would highly recommend

flag | Submitted October 14, 2013

Office has many options for treatment. Acupuncture, Laser, massage, Chiropractic. TTHey did what was best for me and it worked!!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2011

Dr. Overland, and his staff are fantastic! Norwalk Chiropractic's services have significantly improved my recovery beyond that of any orthopedic surgeon I seen since while recovering from an automobile collision. I can't say enough good things about this gentlmen, his practice, and staff. Highly recommended to anyone truly injured.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2011

after seeing many other docs he did a sports type of analysis that found my problem and helped me do what I needed to get better.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2010

bad dr, ego maniac. Talks only about himnself and builds himself into a hero

flag | Submitted October 31, 2010

Helps you get better and fast! Well known chiropractor that really knows the best way to treat you. I've been seeing him for many years and he treats all of my injuries. Professional, knowlegable and personable.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2010

Dr. Overland is very knowledgeable and personable. He has worked with the NY Mets and the US Speed Skating team. He also specializes in sports medicine.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2008

Dr. Keith S. Overland's Credentials

• New York Chiropractic College (Grad. 1981)