Ratings for Dr. Robert C. Milam

Watch your bill, they will add phantom charges and then 'write them off' when you complain, without ever being able to explain what the actual charge is. The doctor is condescending and frankly kind of angry, the staff is rude and girls in front office have the grammar skills of a first grader!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2018

Dr Milam is a first rate doctor, extremely knowledgeable who takes time to understand your medical problems and treat you accordingly! I have been a patient for many years and highly recommend him! I personally like his sense of humor and opinions!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

A great knowledgeable caring doctor! You can't please everyone but I care about good care and his staff and he does just that!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

flag | Submitted February 12, 2014

I have seen Dr. Milan for years. He has a huge heart and is a good listener. He pays attention to detail. I love his since of humor. It is nice when you don't feel good to have someone make you laugh. Milam's nurses always call me in my meds on time and schedule me for specialists. I appreciate this office because they care. I am so happy I have found them.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2013

He is a racist angry old man, that talks trash about our president, people with tattoos, black people, Mexicans, and calls me as a white boy "Hombre" He got mad and threw my paperwork hitting me in the face. Then he said "This country is F'd and left the room for like 20 minutes and then came by and said, everything is fine see ya. Just a jerk, terrible bedside manner, his days were prime back in the 70's and 80's. Now he is just an angry and racist old man

flag | Submitted September 12, 2013

Always been good to me in the past. Very straight forward. If you don't have a sense of humor get over it. He is a great guy!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2013

Dr. Milam is a great doctor. He is human and doesn't treat you like a robot. I have read complaints about his humor? Really, if you don't have a sense of humor then you are just another clone. Get over it. The primary reason you go see the doctor is to get treatment. Even on short notice you can be seen most times. Better than waiting at NextCare for 5-6 hours. I have been a patient for 6 years. I'm not always punctual, or do I follow up properly. But I still get treated with respect nonetheless. And what I'm told is a straight response, without the unnecessary sugar coating. Wake up people.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2013

STAY AWAY FROM MILAM! I was warned before seeing him, but regretfully, I did not listen. Not going into details - but it was a very bad experience.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Milam for 20+ years. He is very knowledgeable and his diagnosis of my problems have always been spot on.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2011

Dr. Robert C. Milam's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 1966)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal