Ratings for Dr. Silvio A. Mandara

Dr Mandara makes you feel like you are the only patient he has at the time of your visit. He takes time answering all of your questions and is extremely knowledgeable in his field. He delivered all 3 of my children-he's the best!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2015

Dr. Mandara is terrible. He failed twice on my simple surgery. Each time he left me bleeding and i could not rrach his office during emergency since the number has nobody to pick up.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2014

Dr. Mandara treats his patients like family. He is kind, trustworthy, and extremely knowledgeable. He is a great person first...then a great doctor. My baby would not be here if it weren't for his expertise and skill.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2014

I've been Dr. Mandara's patient for over 25 years, through 3 pregnancies and deliveries, various other health concerns, and I trust him implicitly. He is knowledgeable and kind, always takes time to discuss procedures or issues, and takes my concerns into consideration. His staff is pleasant and professional.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2014

Dr. Mandara is so wonderful and he has a great staff. I only had to wait longer than a few minutes for an appt once and that was because he was coming from the hospital because he had just delivered a baby. When my daughter was born, Dr. Mandara was not on call that weekend but he came in anyway to deliver my baby. I have never had a better doctor.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2013

I was one of Dr. Mandara's first patients in the area. He delivered all three of my daughters and now they go to him as well. He hasn't always been a caring and knowledgeable OBGYN

flag | Submitted October 27, 2011

Dr. Mandara Is the best doctor. He delivered my first child and will be delivering the second soon he made me feel very comfortable when in labor and let me know every little detail that was going on. He made my whole pregnancy feel like a breeze! I would recommend him to everyone! My sister in law even goes to him now because of me!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2011

Dr. Mandara is the most knowledgable, professional and sympathetic GBYN ever. I only wish I met him sooner. I have been a patient since 1984. Hope he never retires!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2011

Dr Mandara is the best there is. No matter what dumb question i ask, he'll sit with me until im satisfied. Besides being just am amazing person, he is of course also an amazing dr. He treats all his patients like friends, you are not just a number. He returns calls and will stay after hours for you.. As an added bonus, I have never waited more than 10 minutes for him and the staff is all wonderful as well!!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2009

flag | Submitted July 9, 2008

Dr. Silvio A. Mandara's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1976)