Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey R. Levine

Dr Levine is personable and truly cares. He gets to know his patients and is dedicated to their care. I was admitted to the hospital for 3 weeks and he visited me nearly every day in person! he took just as good care of me after my pregnancy as he did when I was pregnant. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a good dr. You may sometimes have a bit of a wait to see him but he is a one man show. He may be a little late for a routine appointment but he WILL be there at the hospital for you when it counts! Quality care from an experienced professional who also has the best bed side manner ever is rare to find. His staff is just as kind and caring and also make for a positive experience.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2015

Dr. Levine was the most accommodating and personable doctor I've met with in the course of my pregnancy. I had switched doctors a few times and then went to Dr. Levine, after being referred to him by a friend. He has made this process a lot easier, has taken good care of me, and has appeased many of my worries. I will be delivering next month, but I must say I am extremely satisfied with Dr. Levine's services.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2013

I came to Dr. Levine earlier this year after being recommended to him by a friend. This past July, he delivered my baby, and I could not be happier with his services! He made sure I was okay throughout the entire process and took very great care of me after the delivery. From our relationship, I can tell he cares about his patients and always makes it a point to get to know each of his patients personally. I would recommend Dr. Levine to any and all of my friends. Great service, great relationship, great doctor.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2013

Dr. Levine is not rude or loud! Quiet the opposite! He delivered my kids in the early 90s. He truly saved my daughter's life. She was born with brown amniotic fluid. As soon as she crowned he began suctioning her airway. He remained calm and focused. He kept her calm and explained to me he didn't want her to cry yet so she didn't aspirate. He handed he immediately to the NICU DR and again assured me quiet was good for that moment. What a relief to have him ast doctor! Additionally, his office is great! Denise is so personable. As long as you are a consistent patient, she will call in things like an antibiotic for a uti. Extremely helpful for a busy mom!! Dr. Levine is an awesome, personable, keenly intelligent doctor and he sets this tone in his practice.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2013

Staff is excellent. Dr Levine is very kind, on time and very knowledgeable. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2012

Dr. Levine is the best doctor I've ever dealt with. He is professional and at the same time talks to you on a personal level. He knows my name and makes me feel like I'm not just a "number" to him. He delivered my first baby and we're looking forward to having him deliver our second in December. I'd recommend Dr. Levine to every one of my girlfriends! Love him!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2011

I switched to this Doctor because he cares about people. He was on call for my Dr. 4 years ago and not only had me pre-admitted to the hospital, but came to see me the next day (Sunday). I was NOT his patient at that time, and thought how does he treat those who are current patient. I switch to Dr Levine in Dec 2008 and he delivered my baby on May 12, 2009. (Thank God I switched - with my medical problems and history!) He is a wonderful Doctor and cares about people (also has a great sense of humor). I can't image somebody saying anything bad about Dr. Jeffrey Levine (located in Voorhees). They must have him confused with another doctor.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2009

He's a very rude and loud man. Doesn't let you finish a sentence when talking with him. Wasn't helpful AT ALL! BEWARE PATIENTS!!!!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2009

Jeff is hands down the best doctor EVER. I started seeing him halfway through my pregnancy because my regular OB decided that pregnancy-related headaches was a complication and kept bouncing me between a worthless specialist and my GP. He took me without a question and made sure everything was okay. And didn't consider headaches a complication. Jeff is just.. an angel. Or God himself. If you don't live in NJ, MOVE HERE if you plan on getting pregnant. He's worth it.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2008

Dr. Jeffrey R. Levine's Credentials

• Medical College Of Pennsylvania (Grad. 1983)