Ratings for Deborah L. Hopla

flag | Submitted June 3, 2014

I took each current perscription with me to my 1st. visit. 3days prior, I was taken to an E.R due to a severe anxiety attack, where the Dr. perscribed 12 valium. There were 5tab.left in the bottle that was presented to Dr.Hopla, along with my daily meds.Apparently, she ran a drug screen along with my labs.Which, is fine. When the valium showed up,she actully called me a liar, and said that I hadn't told her about it.My husband is a witness to this. I also have the E.R records.This wasn't the only incident with her. Just be carefull who you trust with you're health. I have spoken to an attorney.I have a strong case, but not sure what to do.I made the"in office complaint"and that only resulted in avoidence.The nurses wouldn't return calls,and the Dr.cut the dosage of a medication that I had been on for a few years(non-narcotic).I honestly feel that it was blaten retalliation.What do you do when the Dr. you reach out to destroys you're faith, and trust?

flag | Submitted January 19, 2012

Deborah L. Hopla's Credentials

• University Of South Carolina School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Florence, SC