Ratings for Dr. Edouard Coupet

The best doctor, I've met!!!!! Super professional. Me and my husband are super excited to have our first baby with him. I tried 2 doctors before and they can not even be comparable to doctor Coupet. Well experienced and has a great personality. The lady at the front desk is really nice to. I love everything!!!!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2014

GREAT Doctor the best in Hialeah. I met him when I went into emergency labor and he was so helpful nice friendly and was just great overall. The other doctor in his office I think his name is Dominguez was completely different rude to say the least. love doctor Coupet I was scared and in shock and he just made me laugh through the pain and made me feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2013

Amazing doctor he delivered my son on April 12, 2011 and it was the best experience ever. He is kind and funny and has great bedside manners. He is much friendly then the other doctors in the office. He was new in the office when I first got there but I decided to switch just by instinct and it was worth it. He is awesome and he listens to your needs and concerns.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2012

Dr. Edouard Coupet's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1975)

HealthPartners