Ratings for Dr. Laura M. Foot

I trust Dr. Foot with my health. Great doctor and staff I felt they cared about me in a time of uncertainty. Would recommend Dr. Foot to everyone! I've had more medical procedures than than I care to admit but Dr. Foot took care of my health issues with great skill. I made the right choice in picking Dr. Foot!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

Just amazing doctor. She cared, was brilliant and cured a problem that I was told couldn't be cured. All my friends now go to Dr. Foot and love her.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

Staff was not compassionate at all. I felt belittled and dismissed

flag | Submitted January 9, 2016

Best Doctor that I have ever been to. Went in for a Vascectomy and immediately made to feel at ease. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2014

Probably the best doctor I have ever been to. Knowledgeable and professional who will give you as much time as you need with her and really cares.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2013

Best doctor I have ever visited with. Extremely thorough and just a class act.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2012

Had my first visit with Dr. Foot today and was pleased. She is very friendly and easy to talk to. She did not rush me, and wanted to hear my full history (years worth) since this was my first visit with her. I feel very confident in her suggestions, and the direction we are moving in to get to the bottom of my problems. Extremely kind, and warm. Was good to explain things, and help me understand all the next steps.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2012

Dr. Laura M. Foot's Credentials

• University Of Utah School Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)