Ratings for Dr. Anne Stacey

Dr. Stacey is by far the best chiropractor I have ever seen. She is friendly and easy to talk to, and has a lot of experience as a chiropractor. Her staff is really great, and they always go the extra mile to make sure I could get in with my busy schedule, or especially if I'd done something to my back suddenly. She is amazing with kids too, and I hear that her prenatal care is excellent too. Such a great clinic.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016

This is a great family oriented clinic. The staff is really nice and always willing to accommodate my sometimes crazy schedule, as they are open early and late on different days. Dr.Stacey really does a good job at communicating with her patients, and spends a lot of time with each patient (this is not one of those "in-and-out" chiro clinics). I also have some pretty complicated health problems, and she definitely did her research to make sure she was giving me the best care for my condition. Just love her!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2014

As a long time user of chiropractic services, my recent first visit to Dr. Stacey has heartened me, as I hadn't been for care in 2 years. She provides a well rounded, full on holistic approach to chiropractic....not just adjustments, but advice on stretching and movement so that you don't become reliant on a monthly "crack" with just treatment for symptoms and no hope for fixing the problem. I have hope!!!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2012