Ratings for Dr. Deborah Rotzinger

My first appointment with Dr. Rotzinger was for a consultation on birth control. A friend had recommended the clinic to me after having a good experience. I'm in my early 30s and have tried pretty much everything except an IUD. I was a bit nervous about it because I'd heard it can be painful, but she took the time to explain the various options - and which ones she thought were good and not so good - and let me make a decision on my own after giving me the facts and her experiences. She was super patient and informative while I mulled it over. The culture she did to test for infections (this is required before putting in an IUD) was very quick and painless. On another note, I was very pleased that she was completely accepting of my choice not to have children. I have had a family doc that has given me some snark about this, or not believed me. It is important to respect a person's choices about that, and I feel like I received the utmost consideration from Dr. Rotzinger.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

Dr. Rotzinger is a very kind physician who takes time to get to know you and does not rush. She answered all my questions and addressed all my concerns. She followed up on what we discussed last time I saw her, to make sure everything was still going well. She clearly reviewed my history prior to the appointment. I think she is an excellent doctor and would recommend her to any of my friends and loved ones.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

This Doctor is so rude ! She was super late to my appointment two times in a row. Then when I finally was able to see her all she did was scold me when all I did was follow her directions. She also gave me the worst Pap test I have ever had I am still in pain from it ! And super pushy !!!!!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2017

If you want to make an often uncomfortable experience into a horrible one then go to her for a pap. She will be completely disrespectful of your time and of you as a person as she is a doctor and that is her right. She is not shy to let you know that her time is valuable and yours is not. I have seen Dr. Rotzinger three times now. The first time, she was incredibly late-over an hour late for our booked appointment but she did seem kind and the clinic was busier so it was a bit understandable. The second appointment she was again, extremely late, and not apologetic and really, quite curt. The third appointment I had booked on a weeknight when the clinic was empty, as in no one was waiting and another doctor was standing at the front making small talk with the clerks. When I was led to the examination room by an incredibly unfriendly clerk and interrogated about what I was to see Dr. Rotzinger for, even though she runs a women's clinic and I had booked a pap several weeks before. I was left waiting in stirrups staring at the ceiling for over half an hour. Finally beyond frustration, I had to go get dressed and go to the front desk, where the clerk had kindly let me know she would get Dr. Rotzinger in the empty clinic as she was "with the client before me." When Dr. Rotzinger came out, again unapologetic, she asked why I was leaving my appointment after she had only kept me waiting, in a paper gown for 30 minutes? When I had let her know that it is unacceptable for anyone to be kept waiting over half an hour for a booked appointment, especially in an empty clinic, and asked her and the clerk the process to file a formal complaint, she then lambasted me for this inquiry and let me know that her time is significantly more important than her patients and that is how she runs her practice. If you value your time and self esteem, please choose another physician.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

Dr Rotzinger is one of the most compassionate Dr's I have ever gone to. She is thoughtful on how she approaches your concerns and was able to diagnose my issue very quickly where other Dr's has missed my problem. Thank you!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

Dr. Rotzinger is very helpful and kind. She knows what she is doing!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2016

Dr. Rotzinger is the worst Doctor I have ever encountered. She was very unpleasant and rude and didn't even explain my blood work properly and basically made me feel worse leaving the office. I will never see her again for a pap. Which to be honest was one of the most painful PAP's I've ever had. And normally they aren't supposed to be painful. She basically explained the bloodwork to me very rushed and I felt more rushed than anything. She shouldn't be working at a woman's clinic especially when she's very cold and unpleasant.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016

Dr. Rotzinger is an excellent doctor. Since I met her first time I liked her so much. She is a nice, helpful doctor, who patiently answer for all questions. She is comprehensive. And it is important: I trust to her opinion. When I came back to her, she asked questions about the issues I had last time and gave such good advices and recommendations for me.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2016

The trial machine at her clinic diagnosed me with AFIB, which is pretty serious, and she did not explain it to me or even talk to me about it at all. On top of that, she was 40 minutes late, didn't listen to my concerns and didn't even do the breast exam that I requested. Huge waste of my time. I told the clinic how disappointed and disgusted I was with my appointment and they didn't even apologize.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016

I have met with numerous doctors in recent years and can say Dr. Rotzinger is one of the kindest and most humble –this is consistently demonstrated in the way she treats both patients and staff. She is very thorough and will take the time to ask important questions that other doctors neglect to ask. She definitely has the patient’s best interests at heart.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2015