Ratings for Dr. Valerie J. Ablaza

I had upper and lower eyelid surgery done a year ago and the results are fabulous! Dr. Ablaza and her staff are attentive to every little detail and very kind. One of my eyes was irritated a few days after surgery and I was able to take picture of it and send it to her via email for her recommendation . I highly recommend her and the fact that she is female gives her an edge over male surgeons especially considering the fact that many of her patients are women seeking plastic surgery.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2016

She doesn't stop talking and gives you too many suggestions of procedures instead of making a decision and telling me what I need! Staff was mediocre. Pricing was confusing. I'm spending my money elsewhere.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

Caring, talented doctor who helped me through cancer. Entire staff wonderful.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2014

Dr. Ablaza is a doctor's doctor. She is extremely talented, especially when it comes to body liposuction. The entire experience from consultation to pre-op to surgery, along with follow-ups, has exceeded our expectations. I recommend Dr. Ablaza to my patients who request body contouring, and I would recommend her without reservation to anyone considering liposuction, abdominoplasty, breast work, or other cosmetic surgical procedures. Dr. Ablaza is a class-act, and she has the ability to understand what looks good, what she can achieve, and make that become a reality, depending on your candidacy and expectations. God bless. Dr. Joseph

flag | Submitted February 25, 2014

I have had 3 surgeries to try to correct the first issue which of course could not be blamed definitely on the doctor. After this last corrective surgery by breasts look awful! I'm so upset over this.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2009

Doctor Ablaza is amazing. She really helped me through reconstructive surgery. There aren't many female plastic surgeons and she is by far one of the best, she has wonderful insights and can really identify with her patients.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2006

Dr. Valerie J. Ablaza's Credentials

• Medical College Of Pennsylvania (Grad. 1989)

Top Hospitals in Montclair, NJ