Ratings for Dr. Lauren K. Swords

My previous gynecologist retired without notice... so I was feeling desperate. Fortunately, I found Dr. Swords. I have never had a female gynecologist before but she made me feel comfortable immediately. She meets new patients first while you're still dressed - that's a first for me. She spent time getting to know me and finding out about my medical history. She listened to my concerns, and made me feel at ease. Her nurse was also very personable, and made sure I had my referral for my mammogram. Icing on the cake... parking validation.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

If there is a perfect OB/GYN ,its Dr. Lauren Swords. She is the best OB/GYN I have ever had in my 57 years. No words can explain the kindness, consideration, professional attitude she has . She is caring,has a very concerned attitude about you and what your needs are. That has made her the fine person she is today. She also displays a fun side that removes the anxiety from the reason for your visit. As a surgeon, I could not of asked for a better one. She explained the procedure, defined the questions I had in terms I could understand ,and made herself available if I needed her assistance . Her staff is great. You could not hope for a better group to deal with. Lisa A

flag | Submitted February 12, 2013

Dr. Swords was wonderful - she really took the time to sit with me and discuss all of my treatment options. I'll be recommending her to all of my friends.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2011