Ratings for Dr. Ajay Manjoo

Dr Manjoo was honest about my husband's prognosis for amputation and was thorough on choices and prognosis and procedure. He completed surgery as described. Was very supportive and cognizant that this was all new to us and a huge shock. We found him personable , efficient, honest and thorough and an excellent surgeon. Thank you very much.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

This doctor is extremely rude and very uncaring. He makes you feel that you are bothering him. He has no bedside manner and very unfriendly. Not sure if his work is any good. Would not refer anyone to him. He needs to take a course on Customer Service and Care

flag | Submitted August 7, 2017

From the time I walked in the door on my first visit I was not impressed, the secretary is very rude and so is Dr Manjoo. He did my foot surgery and I've still got a lot of pain I've had 2 cortisone injections with no relief, I think if your still in pain after all this maybe another MRI is called for. On one of my office visits he was too busy talking to another doctor about his baby and I was standing waiting for a script when he realized I was still standing there he gave me a look as if to say what do you want.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

Waited for 3 hours in waiting room to see this doctor . Staff are rude and he is even more rude . Don't waste your time with this doctor . I had an orthopedic doctor years ago that sadly retired. I'm still looking for a surgeon to deal with current issue - this is NOT the doctor . I would not trust this doctor for surgery .

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

Very disappointed. Unorganized staff, didn't return my calls, lost my appointment. When I finally saw Dr Manjoo he seemed very uninterested in helping me.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

Very knowledgeable. Listens to the patient. Nice to talk Suren

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

I had a very rare injury to my lower leg that didn't show up in imaging but was a very noticable and sizable lump, I saw 2 orthopedic surgeons that said they couldn't help me because they have never seen or heard of anything like it. I then went to Dr. Manjoo and he also never saw it before but instead of turning me down he said he was interested and would do further research about it. He ended up solving what it was and how it was caused. Now, I had the surgery done and can finally run again.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

Worst experience the lady who calls you or the staff at the desk is horrible. very rude on the telephone and would not clarify and questions that were asked. Even at one point I had to call back because the super rude lady on the phone hung up on me 3 times when I was put on hold to reschedule. Also I booked a appointment with DR. Manjoo and it was scheduled for 1 YEAR after I injured my ankle a 1 whole year that is unbelievable. To anyone that is trying to get their injury fixed I very strongly do not recommend this office look into different avenues! The experience people are getting according to the comments are not pleasant as well.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016

DR. Manjoo went above and beyond for my emergency surgery, personally called my Daughter when surgery was done, late on a Saturday nite. I feel that even though my injury was not a scheduled surgery Dr. Manjoo explained everything very well and took my feelings into account and did the least invasive surgery for the issue

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

Follow up to my March 2014 rating. I went for a third option to see Dr Christian Lu in Georgetown about my Achilles injury. I first went to see him October 30 and was booked in for surgery November 30,and had a Achilles tendon rebuild done. I was told I will have a 95% chance of recovery and now two months cast free I am on my way to a almost full recovery. Can't say enough about Dr Lu. Dr manjoo is an arrogant surgeon who I find really doesn't care about his patients, and was confirmed by other doctors I spoke with. Do you home work if referred to this guy his answers did not sit well with me. It may have taken longer than I wanted, but I got what I need in the end no thanks to Dr manjoo.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2016