Ratings for Dr. Beau Gregerson

I was very skeptical about going to see a chiropractor. Dr G was very polite and very knowledgeable. He took time to explain things. Great bed side manner and good humor. I would recommend him to ANYONE! His receptionist is polite and the nicest lady you will meet. Thank u so much. I will continue to see Dr G! AWESOME doctor!!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2013

Dr. Gregerson is a great chiropractor who has helped my lower back pain. He is not rough on your spine, but provides a great adjustment.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2012

This is the best chirpractor I've seen in over 30 years. On my first visit he went to work on me. He took time to LISTEN to me, worked around my work schedule, his staff was very helpful when I had to change/cancel appointments due to my work schedule. My quality of life has improved 150% since visiting Dr. Beau. I've visited Dr. Perry here as well with good results, but Dr. Beau builds relationships with his patients to assess their needs. He took his time and gave me a timeline of what to expect. Bravo!

flag | Submitted December 27, 2011