Ratings for Dr. Hilary Baikie

Dr. Baikie was the ob gyn on staff when I went into early labour 3 weeks early. Had been seeing Dr. Wroz. Hilary was incredibly personable and knowledgable. I was quite nervous with my second c section as I knew the expected pain. This time around I was walking the first day! My incision healed very nicely, she came to check on me and baby in hospital. Baby had a rough start as he was 3 weeks early, but she kept us an extra day so we could get breastfeeding down and get comfortable with one another. Very caring, I never felt rushed or an inconvenience to her. Great doc :)

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

saw Dr Baikie today after TAH and oophorectomy....i have no problem with punctuality because she cares and leaves everyone with a definitive diagnosis i would rather wait a while and shespends so much time explaining things that you don't need to go straight back. a true professional and caring...she is the best in kamloops and you can not only talk to her about anything she is also interested in your lifestyle which really helps..i feel so at ease thanks Dr Baikie and Tricia- Julie Archer

flag | Submitted March 14, 2015

She was so very knowledgeable and very understanding as to what my concerns and wants were it was so nice to have a doctor who cares and listens and was so helpful she is what a doctorshould be

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

Simply amazing. I have never had a Dr listen or take as much time with me as Dr She did! Wow! You don't feel like you're in a Drs office.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015

Dr. Baikie was called in for an emergency while my wife was in labour. Our daughter was stuck and I believe without Dr. Baikie she wouldn't have made it. Very thankful and will never forget her.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2014

Seen this doctor for the first time at the hospitals colposcopy clinic. She replaced Dr. Human and the experience I had with her compared to Doctor Human for the same procedure was horrible! Dr. Human was so gentle but this Doctor made me hurt and was rougher than necessary. I felt like I was going to pass out; Hope I never have to see her again!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2014

Excellent doctor. Very knowledgable and up to date. She will definitely be taking care of my next c-sect!

flag | Submitted December 23, 2013

very nice Dr..listens and tells you like it is..big surgery ahead..she is thorough, kind, compassionate and patient...i'm naturally scared but she's putting me through tests before hand which makes me feel better

flag | Submitted March 9, 2013

I have seen Dr.Baikie a number of times now and she is a great doctor. She is helpful attentive and very knowledgable. She is compassionate and makes you feel at ease when dealing with the sometimes embarrassing female issues we all hate to talk about! Thanks so much for all your help Hilary:)

flag | Submitted December 11, 2012

What a fantastic Doctor. Very caring, concerned, attentive, gentle,knowledgeable and very easy to talk to. I have seen Dr Baikie in her office a number of times and she has always been great. Dealing with "female" issues can be difficult and she seems to genuinely care and is a great listener too. I have referred a number of people to her already and will continue to do so. We are lucky to have her here in Kamloops!!! I would love to have her as a full time doctor but am glad she is my OBGYN too!!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2012