Ratings for Dr. Naida Leckey

Dr Leckey has been my doctor for many years.Wait times are no longer than other doctors.If you are sick you don't have to wait a week or two to get in to see here and therfore can avoid the clinics. She is a very intelligent doctor and can often disgnosis correctly which when confirmed via blood work or x-rays is spot on.She is very helpful and compassionate .I have no major concerns and hope she stays around for many more years.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr Leckeys for approx. 15 years. She is always friendly and very knowledgeable. Sometimes there is a wait but that's because she always makes time to listen to her patients. I recently lost my dog (which was heartbreaking) and when I told her what had happened she was so kind. She gave me a hug when I was leaving which just shows how compassionate she is and what makes her such a great doctor. She really cares! :)

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

I have been going to Dr. Leckey for about a year. Waits at times can be long but the diagnosis is pretty quick. So far she has been spot on without having to go for extra tests etc. She is very personable and down to earth when she talks to you.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2015

My family has going to Dr Leckey for many years, she is very knowledgable, professional and caring, wait times are no longer than any other physicians office , I am thankful to have found such a wonderful Dr. And hope to have her for many years to come.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2015

Too long of waits, double books appointments. Every time I went in, someone had the same appointment time and I waited two hours to get in. Sometimes helpful, if she gets the diagnosis right. She tried to tell me I had a pulled muscle when I had PNEUMONIA (found out by going to Cobequid Emerg And getting an X-ray). Patient confidentiality doesn't exist when it comes down to the patients friends/family. Very immature. I get better results going to a Family Focus walk-in clinic than I do with Dr Leckey.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

Usually a very long wait but amazing doctor amazing staff when I came to her I felt taken care of for the first time. Never had a doctor I liked so much.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

She is a wonderful caring doctor who always makes time to listen.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2013