Ratings for Dr. Trent Allred

Dr. Allred is the only eye Dr that is great with my children. Knowledgable and willing to get to the bottom of any issue they are having. Easy going friendly and we highly recommend the visit to Sylvan!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

Fantastic! I would recommend this Dr. And office to anyone in the area. Worth the drive if you are not from Sylvan as they are kind, helpful and Dr. Allred is honest in his appraisal. No hard sell or guilt into getting glasses and helpful and patient as we picked the style!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2013

Very happy with the quality of service and products! Dr. Allred is the best of the best! Very friendly and knowledgeable. Very eaay to get along with and makes you feel very easy and relaxed.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2013

Other than having to wait for my appointment, Dr. Allred gets 5 stars for being very thorough and for taking the time to carefully explain test results and options for treatment. Very professional and a pleasure to deal with.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2012

My children were very comfortable with Dr. Allred. He even offered to check my 8 month old daughters eye and found that she very much needed glasses! if it wasn't for him we wouldn't have forud this out until she was in playschool. Amazing Optometrist and I refer him to everyone!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2012

had an eye exam with a young eye doctor in Sylvan Lake, very good with my kids as well

flag | Submitted December 23, 2011