Ratings for Dr. Edward N. Opoku

Wow..... Good looking and and very analytical.. He thinks out everything...... He responsibly handled my case by reaching out to different specialty docs

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

Great Bedside Manners, Ambitious. This guy works everyday and still comes to work with a positive attitude.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2015

Dr. Apouko is the best, he is very knowledgeable! Very personable, he has great bedside manners. I was completely comfortable with him as my physician and advisor on my medical behalf. Dr. A keeps it back as💯💯

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

I saw him in Oxnard. He is a nice doctor. I like him a lot. Go Dr. O

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

Great Doc. I had my knee surgery done through his clinic. I am back to work and feeling good.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

My Workers Compensation Attorney referred me to IGEN Medical, and to be perfectly honest, my care expectations were not high. I am blessed and delighted that Dr. Opoku took me on as a patient. From day one, he has been caring, honest, personable and knowledgeable. Dr. Opoku is also a great listener, who several times throughout my office visits asks if I have questions. His staff is also pleasant and personable. I highly recommend Dr. Opoku to anyone who wants to be made to feel like they are their physician's only patient, and is interacting with a trusted family member during office visits.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2014

Dr. Opoku is a great doctor. He is very nice and easy going.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2014

I am new to the area and wasn't looking forward to searching for a new MD. After seeing Dr. Opoku for the first time, I have found my doctor for life! He is punctual, extremely knowledgeable, thorough and really takes the time to listen to your concerns. It felt as if he thought of me as a member of his own family. His staff are great, too. I highly recommend giving Dr. Opoku a try and will definitely be referring him to my friends and family. 5 out of 5 stars.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2013

flag | Submitted April 11, 2013

I THINK THIS DR OPOKU IS REALLY A VERY GOOD DR I SEE HIM N FRESNO.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2012