Ratings for Dr. Linsey L. Kornya

Not good about answering calls/texts. Seemed like she didn't know much about symptoms in the last trimester or when I was actually in labor. She said three different times that I was in labor and I wasn't. Offered what I thought to be unsafe advice, such as drinking a glass of wine every night for the last month of pregnancy and using castor oil when not in labor. Appointments were often rescheduled. She said she only attended three births a month to keep her schedule open but the month I was due, she attended three births in about two weeks and still had others! I had many symptoms and problems the last month and she didn't seem to have answers to any of my questions. In the postpartum period, I never really heard from or saw her. She stopped answering my questions over text and I have not heard from her since. She was average, in my opinion, and if I chose to have another child I would look for a different provider. Did not meet my expectations, especially during the last few weeks.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2014