Ratings for Dr. Daniel S. Kessel

very snide and arrogant. Would not answer a question and walked out on me. Did not even give me another appointment.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2020

I have been a patient of Dr. Kessel for 10 years now and can only say great things about him and his practice. He is thoughtful, professional and very smart. He will answer any question I have thoroughly and with compassion . His staff is friendly and the office is a cheerful environment. I would recommend him to anyone looking for an outstanding dermatologist.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

My husband and I both were seen for a skin cancer screening. We were both very satisfied with Dr. Kessel's demeanor and the quality of care. He removed a suspicious mole from my stomach and also removed some very bothersome skin tags from my husband's eye lids. I'm not sure why some of the reviews listed here are so bad. We would definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2016

Awful experience. They don't tell you when you make an appointment that you're not actually seeing the doctor (you see a PA). The PA spent at most 10 minutes with me, and his assistant was very unprofessional. They insisted I pick up a very expensive prescription when they could have given me a sample for free, and then they never filled out the necessary paperwork for the prescription. Had another visit and asked to see Dr. Kessel -- as condescending and rude as other reviewers say he is. Never explained anything, was very patronizing, and seemed bothered by my visit. Will never go back.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

I dont know about these other reviews. He was wonderful! He listened, is very soft spoken, helpful, explains things really well, and he is very smart, he handled both of my issues with professionalism and care. I could not be happy with my visit. Not sure what others are expecting but he was wonderful to me.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2015

Per. U tube videos. A full skin exam should be performed wearing only birthday suit, this practice has you leave undies on, otherwise no problems with the practice.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2015

If you want deal with a doctor who is nasty and criticizes the reason why your there to see him in the first place, then by all means, Dr. Kessel is your doctor! I wasted my time and $15.00 copay for him to tell me that he would not do a procedure because I didn't have it done 2 years ago! This man is very judgmental, oh and he will also degrade with his assistant in the room as well!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

First time patient at Kessel Dermatology and had a great experience. Dr. Kessel was very pleasant and I was in and out in under half a hour...faster than it takes to order pizza!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

Dr. Kessel is awesome!! Dr. Kessel himself stayed late to help read my son's allergy patch test and explained everything!!!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

Dr. Kessel is great but his schedule is usually booked. Today I was unfortunate enough to meet his incompentent P.A. Not only did she give me erroneous and limited information about my condition (I talked to other doctors about it) but she was very discourteous, unjustifiably pompous and detachedly cold. She obviously cared more about herself than establishing rapport.

Submitted November 10, 2014

Dr. Daniel S. Kessel's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)

Beech Street Corporation