Ratings for Dr. Tracy T. Hoang

Dr. Hoang has been very pleasant to deal with the few times I have been in to see her. The staff is very friendly and they work hard to get you in and out. I would say that the appointment times aren't always convenient if you work. I wish there was at least one early morning or late night a week for appointments. I would recommend Dr. Hoang office is clean, and never crowded.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

I always handpick my physicians to make sure they're not just knowledgeable, but neither rude nor jaded - you know how some docs unfortunately are, who condescend or talk over you. Dr. Hoang is respectful - she certainly didn't disappoint me in choosing her. I'm a difficult patient with a lot going on, and she really took the time to address everything and explain other things in detail. I went to her for my well-woman exam as well, and I asked her about something another doctor had shrugged off and not bothered to look into, and it turned out to be something wrong we had previously not discovered that related to a more serious condition I'm being treated for. She's an excellent doctor, and I hope she stays that way. : )

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

Very personal touch at this doctors office. Great GP !!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2014

It has taken me a while to find a good GP! Dr Hoang is very knowledgeable and actually takes time with you to understand your needs. It does not take long to wait either and that was the main reason why I left my other GP! Great doc for sure!!!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2012