Ratings for Dr. Cesar D. Hidalgo

He ran several tests with no results and ignored the facts in front of him. Never investigated further into the major health issue I'm having. I don't feel I was receiving proper care. Maybe if you have epilepsy, Hidalgo is the one for you. Pretty sure that's what he was digging for. Waiting over an hour to be seen is ridiculous They never answer the phone. The receptionist is rude, snarky and not friendly. I also didn't appreciate being called a cracker by Dr. Hidalgo. I do however like the gal who ran tests. She's a kind woman with a big heart. I find it odd, during the long periods of time I spent in the waiting room, I over heard several patients getting scheduled for the same diagnostic tests that I had (high cost tests). It's also odd they have yet to provide my primary physician with the test results... It's been a couple months since the tests. Go somewhere else.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2018

Would not recommend this doctor. He does not even remember patients or their symptoms from one visit to next. He is very disorganized, does not listen,numerous interruptions during appts. when he checks his pager,takes phone calls,etc. Long wait times,then apps not even worth the ling wait. Very disappointed w/this dr. He is a horrible neurologist! Nice man, but not a recommended doctor that is forsure.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

Does not seem to care about what is told to him in regards to getting a diagnosis. Busy training interns. Didn't diagnos my Moms PD, after questioning him about her symptoms seeming Parkinsonian, more than twice. The wait in this office is excrutiating.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2011

Dr. Cesar D. Hidalgo's Credentials

• Univ Of The Philippines, Coll Of Med, Manila, Philippines (Grad. 1974)

TRICARE