Ratings for Dr. Audrey J. Woolrich

She has been my gastro for many years. I have had a number of severe boutes with colitis that she has seen me through. There has never been a time that I was not able to contact the Dr. She is extremely thorough, caring and respectful. I highly recommend this doctor

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

Great doctor. Really listens to her patients. Deals with the who.e person and makes sure they understand what is happening.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2012

It is nice that she "appears" to be so popular with others, but my experience with her was quite the opposite. I specifically made sure to mention to her (several times, in fact) that I wanted to be completely "knocked out" during my colonoscopy, and since she did not say anything to the contrary, imagine my surprise when she kept me partially awake during the procedure which was painful and horrific to endure. After it was over, she remarked that it was "easier" for her to have the patient somewhat semi-conscious so that the patient could alert her if she made any wrong moves. So much for her "skills." I've since moved on to a competetent doctor at Weill-Cornell who makes the procedure easy to endure and completely pain-free. Dr. Woolrich's assistant was also a sour pill of a person who just contributed to my post-procedure discomfort.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2012

The best Dr I have ever been to. Honest, down to earth and most important, her diagnosis are always on the mark!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2008

A helpful doctor who always listens. ACCESSIBLE. This doctor actually schedules her own appointments!!! She genuinely cares about her patients, backs that caring up with knowledge, expertise and technique, and makes being ill less of a burden. I always feel safe with her and know that if I need help she will be there.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2006

Dr. Audrey J. Woolrich's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1984)