Ratings for Dr. David C. Ward

Smart, friendly, punctual, and relatable. Great person, trustworthy and knowledgable doctor. He knew I had to get an appointment quickly and stayed later to see me. Dr. Ward is fantastic!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

I was looking for a knowledgeable Doctor for my Mom and Dr. Ward is definitely that Doctor! He does not rush his appointments and he takes time answering questions.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

I feel dr ward is 100% interested in helping his patients. After getting exceptional care from him I recommended him to my mother and I feel he saved my mothers life. She had been going to a different dr whom had her on several meds that she felt weren't necessary, ended up having a problem with her heart she didn't know was related to her meds. She saw dr ward and after learning her health history and her meds realized she was on a medicine that rarely gets prescribed anymore because it causes problems with some people where it can cause their hearts to stop beating from time to time. He changed up her meds and was able to take her off quite a bit of the meds that weren't really needed. Dr ward has also gone above and beyond for myself and my husband and is the first dr I have had in my life that I am comfortable with and trust.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2013

Poor follow up after labs despite attempts to obtain treatment after abnormal lab results were obtained. Physician appeared very concerned about prescribing a narcotic for pain control, but never found it necessary to obtain previous medical records which gave strong data as to why they were necessary. I did not feel that my interests were taken care of so plan to see another physician.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2012

Dr. David C. Ward's Credentials

• Loma Linda University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2008)