Ratings for Dr. Lee Kaback

He usually on time but you get about 2 mins of his time for follow up appts. I find him rude and always seems to have something better to do than to properly listen. Its obvious its all about the insurance $$$$$$ with him.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2016

I saw Dr. Kabek for severe shoulder pain after being wrongly diagnosed by another doctor. Dr. Kabek listened carefully to my problem, followed up with a lot of questions and properly diagnosed me with inflamed bursa. The inflamation was severe enough to requuire surgery. He explained the procedure to me in detail, and asked me questions to ensure I understood what the surgery would entail. He was just as thorough with post-surgery appointments, explaining what movements to avoid, and what movements may hurt, but wouldn't cause any injury. My full recovery time was about 2 weeks. I've referred two friends to him, and both have been just as pleased with his treatment of the medical issue, as they were with his treatment of the patient. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2013

After being referred to DR Kaback for a shoulder issue,he scheduled an MRI.That was done promptly however upon my return visit to discuss these results,the Dr.said I had a calcified tendinitis. He gave me an injection but did not tell me what the medicine was and was quite abrupt with me. I was in extreme pain the previous weekend so I called the emergency phone number and the P.A on call returned my call and said I should perhaps be taking percocet for pain.After I was given that injection I asked Dr Kaback for this medicine for pain control and he was nasty to me and said"That isnt the right med you need" AND"If I was to give u any pain med,I would be a drug dealer"end quote.I found him to be totally unsympathetic to my needs,sarcastic,and very rude to me.HE WAS CLEARLY non caring about my shoulder pain and didnt take any time to explain why this happens or when it might get better.All he did after the shot was to refer me to P/T. I would never return to this physician again!!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2013

Dr. Lee Kaback's Credentials

• University Of Vermont College Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal