Ratings for Dr. Paul Christopher

Dr Christopher will take time to examine and explain to me about my chronic back pain. He has been treating me since then I find my strength will restore and regain faster and he will also advise me some exercises to strengthen it. His years of practices will guide you to better health and wellbeing.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

Best chiropractic care I've ever had. I've seen many chiropractors but Dr. Christopher's low force method has been the gentlest adjustment. He took the time to really explain what was going on with me and continues to care about how I feel. I am happy to bring my entire family here. I would absolutely recommend this clinic.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

Not your typical adjustment. Very thorough and genuinely concerned with patient wellness. Takes the time to educate himself on the latest developments and techniques in chiropractic care. Dr. Christopher is helping me to be the best version of me.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

Very helpful and eager to help. Took a lot of time explaining to me what may have caused my issues and didn't make me feel rushed. Has been in this business for many years and seems to have a passion for it. I have referred him to all of my friends.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015