Ratings for Dr. Rex Freitag

Dr rex is awful. He had alcohol on his breath and i refused to let him work on me. I will be filing a report to take him down. Do not go to his office.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

The doctor is an idiot. He doesnt know what hes talking about at all. Very impersonal. Told me i needed a root canal and sent me to a specialist. When i went the specialist said it just needed a filling. Wasted my time and money. I asked him what causes this and he didnt know how to respond. He said he is retiring soon as well and doesnt do the work he used to. So why even bother going there if hes not doing work? Cost me 80 dollars for a false diganosis and Im not happy. Will definetly not go back and waste my money on a fool.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

Awesome office, awesome staff...need i say more? Friendly, Efficient, Knowledgable, wonderful. Assistant was amazing, helpful and made me feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

doctor was friendly and gentle, I was nervous for a large cavity I had been waiting to get filled he did a good job and made me feel relaxed

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

Wonderful cozy office. Staff is great and professional. Assistant made me feel less nervous. Dentist was gentle. Didnt wait long in waiting room. Got me in at my exact appointment time. Made an appointment to go back for a full cleaning. Will reccomend this office to anyone who likes a small unique visit. Staff is knowlegble.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

Great dentist and wonderful staff. Would never go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2015

Appointment rebooked 3 times. Heard the assistant talking about people in the other room when I was waiting for freezing. Not good for me to hear her talking about people while I was in next room. She did not return until dentist did and he barely spoke. Not happy with the dentist or his helper. This was my second visit and my last.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

Great office and great staff. Girls are wondrful there. Had a cleaning and filling done. No problems at all. Dentist very gentle. Didnt feel the needle at all. In and out. Will definetly go back.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

Been going to this dental office for the past couple of years. Just went for a check up and cleaning. All the staff in the office were very professional. The hygienist did a great job and the dentist was excellent. Will never go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2015

Felt very nervous going in for a filling. Staff and assistant made me feel very good. Calming and helpful when i asked some questions. Dr. Frietag was very gental with giving a needle, i didnt feel a thing. Procedure was done quickly and i felt great.They are a small practice but i find it more personable. Overall great experience and im glad i choose Marshville Dental to go to. I will be back for a cleaning with the wonderfule hygenist.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015