Ratings for Dr. Niels Christensen

Very helpful. Have seen him for many years and have found him knowledgeable, kind and caring. Would recommend Niels without reservation.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

https://portal.ctcma.bc.ca/public According to the diploma issued by the Canadian College of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine, Mr. Christensen graduated April 1993. He is also, as you can see registered with the licensing body and had to write the Provincial exam in order to receive his registration .

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

Niels is very accommodating and his communication level is very good. He has helped my family many times. Brian

flag | Submitted August 20, 2016

Very kind, helpful and talented at his craft. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

Niels' style is extremely aggressive - he warns of this from the initial appointment booking. His common clients are the "desperate skeptic". Though, I would not call myself a skeptic, I was certainly desperate for pain relief regarding my back and head. Niels talent is clear as soon as you speak with him and he initiates the treatment. Each and every needle he places in the body is individualized and has a purpose. He is talented in a way that he is able to feel the areas of your body that are affected and tailor it to what each person requires. I have had acupuncture performed by physios before, but they are not to this caliber. Niels has a vast array of experience in acupuncture and does not solely rely on the anatomical positions of points, but he is also able to understand a persons needs based on how they describe their difficulties. He truly does know how to communicate with your body. Even if it feels like you have been hit by a truck the next day.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2015

I would suggest this to everyone who is suffering from muscle joint or really any sort of tissue damage. I had a major issue with my wrist and had almost lost all strength and had a lot of discomfort . I had been to my doctor had a custom brace made and physio over the course of six months with no results or real answers . I had dislocated my thumb on this hand several times and had no question that I had damaged it .In talking with Niels he warned me from the get go that do to all the dexterity in your hands and wrist this is a very sensetive area , lots of nerves = lots of shocking sensations ! Also it was explained this would take more than one treatment and would become more intense each treatment , the upside he believed that he would be able to cure me . By third session the sensations were almost unbearable ,we paused and was worried about further damage he explained very clearly what was happening gave me time to relax and assured all would be fine . Wow amaizing fixed completely

flag | Submitted February 3, 2014

painful deep massage but great- works!! acupuncture very good too-

flag | Submitted October 4, 2013

I saw this guy 6-8 years ago. I was wanting deep massage for some chronic conditions. After 2 visits he started telling me that needles would accelerate my treatments, so I consented to a "few" needles in my upper back/neck. a "few" turned out to be more that 20. When I left, I told him I would have to check my work schedule before I booked another appointment. That night, the left side of my face went numb. I called his office in the morning and told him I wasn't booking an appointment, but wished to follow up with an email. I emailed him, explaining what happened - my left side of my face going numb, and I got ZERO ass in NONE - no response. I'm not arguing about the man's knowledge, and he has no staff. I believe he was hiding from me, he didn't want to have to deal with making my face go numb. It took about 10 days for the feeling to return. Will I ever trust an acupuncturist again? Not after that BS.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2013

he spent 2 hours with me and answered all my questions. he was patient with me since i was so nervous. He was also humourous and interesting to speak with.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2011