Ratings for Dr. Christopher Gin

I seen him for 6 years and found out that he is impatient. Always wanted to rush to see the next patient or walks away & waits at the door ( if I talk about the second medical issue or anything about it ). Maybe he wanted to handle one issue per visit. Even, he is impatient to listen the first issue. Always, he asks to come back with more details.......... it doesn't make any sense at some cases to come back. Staffs are unfriendly and always place the phone calls on hold.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

best doctor wouldnt change him for anything. with my lung issues he has dealt with it with professionalism and continues to care

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

Dr. Gin has been my doctor for about 4 years now. I took him on as my GP after my last doctor was completely useless. I find him much better, he listens to your concerns and he's understanding. There is one problem though. He seems to think that just because you're young you're automatically healthy and shouldn't have anything to worry about. I'm 26 years old and I've had a few times where I've had to research specialists and ask to be referred to them for a second opinion. Also when I have my physicals done, just because I'm young he doesn't really do a thorough job on me. I don't know if this is just all doctors in Ontario in general or if it's just him. I'm still afraid to get a new doctor though from my last experiences so I'm sticking with him.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

I have seen this doctor for 4 years. He is knowledgable and punctual. Location is good and pharmacy is nearby. However, he has made mistakes in dosage.....4 times so far. Since I had spoken to the pharmacist, it got corrected. He seemed to be in a rush (most of the time). The front desk staffs were unfriendly and made me to wait 15 min. on the phone (just to schedule an appt.). They didn't pick up the phone and it got picked at 4th attempt.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

Dr. Gin is an excellent GP. He's been my doctor for 4 years now. He always listens to my concerns and is very knowledgeable. I rarely wait more than a few minutes for scheduled appointments.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

Dr. Gin has been my family doctor for several years. He is friendly, approachable, and open-minded. I have had family doctors in other cities, and Dr. Gin is one of the best I've ever had.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

Never have to wait an extra second. He's very particular about timing. Is indeed very knowledgeable and explains things in a very simple way. Glad he's our family .

flag | Submitted August 29, 2014

flag | Submitted August 17, 2014

This is the best GP I have ever had. Although each patient is booked into a short time slot, he uses his time efficiently. He listens to your concerns and offers multiple suggestions for treatment/relief which you can decide on based on your personal preferences. He also dictates a step-by-step plan for further treatment should it be required. Dr. Gin is a very intelligent person, and is very thorough in his consultations. During a physical, he asked me simple questions that I would not have normally thought of (ie. Do you have trouble swallowing food? I do, on occasion, but never would have thought to mention this at a physical.) Working alongside medical patients myself, I have recommended Dr. Gin to many patients, that don't have family physicians, who have always returned to me with nothing but good words about him.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2014

hes, great ! the only doctor who actually wants to find an answer not just stuff you with drugs

flag | Submitted February 18, 2014