Ratings for Dr. Andrew Steven Eddy

Great Dr who is truly concerned about your well being. Very thorough.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

Dr Eddy is a really great GP. He has good bedside manner, always has time to listen to ALL your concerns and takes your concerns seriously without causing alarm. He has been so reassuring to me as a new mom with my newborn daughter and has been very competent doctor to me and my husband as well. Before now I had never had a doctor I respected and found the healthcare system very frustrating. I am very grateful every time I see him that I have my family under his care. I would refer anyone to him.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2016

Dr. Eddy has been an amazing family doctor as I have been dealing with a series of medical issues including cancer. He has been vigilant with requisitioning tests, diagnosing problems that others missed, and referring me to services I didn't know existed.The integrated model of care having other health-care practitioners in the office is excellent and helps me to strengthen my self-care.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

Dr. Eddy is by far the best family doctor I have had. While I was initially concerned that he is very young, he is very up to date and knowledgeable about any problem I have consulted him about.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

Dr. Eddy is an amazing doctor. He takes time to listen to your concerns, and gives great advice. I have never felt like I was being rushed out of the office like I have with other doctors. He is beyond fantastic with children too. I recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2014

I went to doctor Eddy at 5 weeks pregnant and I was spotting. He send me for a blood test adn said he would call me the next day. He never did. He never advised me on what a miscarriage my look like and how to proceed and he never followed up with me. He did say that if it was a miscarriage that it wasn't a big deal and that most girls would just assume it is their period. I want to know how many girls let their periods got 2 weeks late and don't wonder. As well there was was no way anyone could describe what happened to me as a bad period. When you go to a doctor in distress you expect support, advice and answers. After talking to me for 10 minutes, if that, he sent me on my way to miscarry on my own during my first pregnancy not knowing what to expect. I will never see this doctor again.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2013

I like Dr.Eddy because he is very kind and listens carefully my health problems. He has lot of concern and patient and follows up my lab works. Very knowledgeble and professional and polite. Thanks Dr.Eddy.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2013

I have been so happy with him since transferring from Dr. Sparkes. He always fits my family in. Is great with my children and puts me at ease. I hope he sticks around for a long long time.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2013

Dr.Eddy is a fabulous doctor! He has provided myself and my family with excellent care.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2013

An amazing doctor. He has always been on time, but we have never felt rushed. He is thoughtful and kind. Follows up with test results very quickly regardless of the results.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2012