Ratings for Dr. Andrew Steven Eddy

I will never see this doctor again. While he seems to be a competent doctor his age shows when faced with a complicated problem. He continue to push medication after medication at me regardless of the side effects. I felt like a drugged zombie coming into his office and having extremely worrying side effects from the medications. It turns out that the mixture of medications that he had prescribed me gave me what is called serotonin syndrome. Serotonin syndrome is potentially fatal syndrome in which too much serotonin is pumped into the body from medication mixtures. I had all of the side effects not one or two, but all of the side effects of serotonin syndrome. It took another physician that I was seeing to diagnose me. They called me in a panic four hours after they had seen me and told me to immediately stop taking all of my medication. This put me into a state of withdrawal from the medication that Dr. Eddy had put me on. This was not the first time that he had messed up but it sure as heck is the last. I will never see this doctor again and I would never recommend him to anybody.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

Dr. Eddy has been very helpful about a variety of concerns. He is knowledgeable and caring and has good practical advice. He refers out as needed. I am very grateful to have him as our family doctor.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

Great Dr who is truly concerned about your well being. Very thorough.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

Dr Eddy is a really great GP. He has good bedside manner, always has time to listen to ALL your concerns and takes your concerns seriously without causing alarm. He has been so reassuring to me as a new mom with my newborn daughter and has been very competent doctor to me and my husband as well. Before now I had never had a doctor I respected and found the healthcare system very frustrating. I am very grateful every time I see him that I have my family under his care. I would refer anyone to him.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2016

Dr. Eddy has been an amazing family doctor as I have been dealing with a series of medical issues including cancer. He has been vigilant with requisitioning tests, diagnosing problems that others missed, and referring me to services I didn't know existed.The integrated model of care having other health-care practitioners in the office is excellent and helps me to strengthen my self-care.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

Dr. Eddy is by far the best family doctor I have had. While I was initially concerned that he is very young, he is very up to date and knowledgeable about any problem I have consulted him about.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

Dr. Eddy is an amazing doctor. He takes time to listen to your concerns, and gives great advice. I have never felt like I was being rushed out of the office like I have with other doctors. He is beyond fantastic with children too. I recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2014

I went to doctor Eddy at 5 weeks pregnant and I was spotting. He send me for a blood test adn said he would call me the next day. He never did. He never advised me on what a miscarriage my look like and how to proceed and he never followed up with me. He did say that if it was a miscarriage that it wasn't a big deal and that most girls would just assume it is their period. I want to know how many girls let their periods got 2 weeks late and don't wonder. As well there was was no way anyone could describe what happened to me as a bad period. When you go to a doctor in distress you expect support, advice and answers. After talking to me for 10 minutes, if that, he sent me on my way to miscarry on my own during my first pregnancy not knowing what to expect. I will never see this doctor again.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2013

I like Dr.Eddy because he is very kind and listens carefully my health problems. He has lot of concern and patient and follows up my lab works. Very knowledgeble and professional and polite. Thanks Dr.Eddy.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2013

I have been so happy with him since transferring from Dr. Sparkes. He always fits my family in. Is great with my children and puts me at ease. I hope he sticks around for a long long time.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2013