Ratings for Dr. Andrew Steven Eddy

Dr. Eddy is amazing! His bedside manner is wonderful, he is very knowledgeable yet quick to refer to a specialist if above his head. Not the type of Dr to refer to a specialist and forget about you, he still wants to follow your care. He is very invested in his patients and also willing to see you quickly if something urgent comes up.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2018

I cannot say enough about Dr Eddy. He is a caring knowledgeable and professional physician.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2018

Three misdiagnosis, the last one of which landed me in the hospital.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

I've rarely had to wait more than 5-10 minutes for an appointment, and when it has run longer he was apologetic. He is very efficient in his appointments and gets to the point quickly, but not at the expense of bedside manner. He is very polite and approachable. I have also never had any problems with the staff. They are efficient, polite, and attentive to their jobs. Any problems I have had, he appeared very knowledgeable and resourceful. I feel he is up to date on guidelines and best practices. He did not over prescribe, and started at low doses to minimize any potential side effects. I feel he truly cares for my well being, and was very supportive in follow up appointments. The Primary Care system is excellent in its ability to have multiple specialists in-house. It makes for a more inclusive and holistic medical system, which can only benefit the patients.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2017

I will never see this doctor again. While he seems to be a competent doctor his age shows when faced with a complicated problem. He continue to push medication after medication at me regardless of the side effects. I felt like a drugged zombie coming into his office and having extremely worrying side effects from the medications. It turns out that the mixture of medications that he had prescribed me gave me what is called serotonin syndrome. Serotonin syndrome is potentially fatal syndrome in which too much serotonin is pumped into the body from medication mixtures. I had all of the side effects not one or two, but all of the side effects of serotonin syndrome. It took another physician that I was seeing to diagnose me. They called me in a panic four hours after they had seen me and told me to immediately stop taking all of my medication. This put me into a state of withdrawal from the medication that Dr. Eddy had put me on. This was not the first time that he had messed up but it sure as heck is the last. I will never see this doctor again and I would never recommend him to anybody.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

Dr. Eddy has been very helpful about a variety of concerns. He is knowledgeable and caring and has good practical advice. He refers out as needed. I am very grateful to have him as our family doctor.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

Great Dr who is truly concerned about your well being. Very thorough.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

Dr Eddy is a really great GP. He has good bedside manner, always has time to listen to ALL your concerns and takes your concerns seriously without causing alarm. He has been so reassuring to me as a new mom with my newborn daughter and has been very competent doctor to me and my husband as well. Before now I had never had a doctor I respected and found the healthcare system very frustrating. I am very grateful every time I see him that I have my family under his care. I would refer anyone to him.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2016

Dr. Eddy has been an amazing family doctor as I have been dealing with a series of medical issues including cancer. He has been vigilant with requisitioning tests, diagnosing problems that others missed, and referring me to services I didn't know existed.The integrated model of care having other health-care practitioners in the office is excellent and helps me to strengthen my self-care.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

Dr. Eddy is by far the best family doctor I have had. While I was initially concerned that he is very young, he is very up to date and knowledgeable about any problem I have consulted him about.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014