Ratings for Dr. Kevin Epple

He is at Integrative Medical Of Coppell. Wonderful doctor. I hate that he left Kaner but I'm glad I know where to find him.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

I love dr. EPPLE and EVETTE are so caring I am sad that they left KANER medical I would love to know were he went I think I should be able to know where my DR. went THANK YOU Virginia rogers

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

i work in an emergency room, Mr. Role is NOT a Dr. He is very rude to and unprofessional to staff and doesn't care enough about his patients to even return ER physicians phone calls.,

flag | Submitted August 7, 2015

Some people are just rude anyone that said anything bad about Kevin and evette is just wrong they are very good at there job and truly care about there patients I love them there the best

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

Seem my doc Kevin today he is my fav and hot I prefer him over any other

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

Hi this is Stacey I found Kevin five years ago I schedule appointments exclusively now. I highly recommend him. He is a great person down to earth so is evette his assistant. I don't have insurance so he works with me at a low cost.. I sent my dad there that's how much I trust Kevin thank you Kevin your the best ....

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

Dr. People is amazing. I suffer from Low T and Dr. Epple is extremely knowledgeable in this area. He gave me a variety of treatment options and takes the time to explain the pros and cons of each treatment. He is also more than happy to answer any questions pertaining to other issues you may have that you didn't necessarily visit him for. Each time I visit him he always makes sure I am up to date on my current medications. I have never had a doctor I could trust and depend on more than Dr. Epple. His nurse is excellent at making follow-up calls and fitting you into the schedule when fully booked. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

Mr. Kevin Epple is very unprofessional and lacks a great deal of knowledge, how he is allowed to practice medicine is surprising. His nurse lacks courtesy, empathy and knowledge too. They are a perfect fit! I would not recommend Mr. Kevin Epple, as he has failed to diagnose me or my family accurately, had we not relied on other professionals we would still be suffering. He is absolutely terrible and just a nightmare to deal with.

Submitted September 21, 2014

Saw Dr.Epple this year for a serious medical issue, he gave me a very basic exam and did not address my issue at all. He reminded me of a kid playing doctor.

Submitted February 2, 2014

I love Dr Epple. He has a wonderful bedside manner and really cares. I have suffered from allergies for years without knowing it and it was he who had me tested even though I was always going to dr's throughout my life with sinus and respiratory problems. He is the first that even thought about allergies. Thank you Dr Epple. I would recommend Dr Epple to anyone looking for a personal physician.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2013