Ratings for Dr. Dimitris C. Zouzias

Terrible! Just like another review, no warning, no local anesthesia, just went in for the kill. The pain was terrible. No apology, just wrote 2 scripts and onto the next poor soul. The office environment was gross, couldn't wait to get out and get in the shower! The experience was barbaric! Would NEVER recommend this guy! No personality at all and rough! I will go out of network before going here again.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

Although the examine was fast I Think it was very accurate I came across dr.zouzias when I was working there as an extern nd I had really bad excema on my face and this was in 2010 he's been my Main dermotologist since then every time I go I have a short wait nd ever since I stated seeing him my excema has been non existant and I think him alot because that's a problem I've had all my life.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2013

He is the the worst doctor I have ever seen, and unfortunately I have seen a lot in my life. I waited for about an hour and a half in his waiting room, which had all the charm of the DMV. I told him what was wrong with me and without barely even looking at me wrote me out two prescriptions. I asked him if he had any samples, since it was 7:30 at night and I wanted to get the treatment started, and he brushed me off. The whole exam lasted about a minute. I was so annoyed and so distrustful of him that I ripped the scripts up and went to another doctor, who actually took the time to examine me and explain to me what the problem was.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2013

Dr. Zouzias was quick however he was very accurate!! He knew what he was doing and yes the wait was a little long in the waiting room but it was worth the wait to see a doctor who knows what hes doing!! He is very knowledgable.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2013

I was recommended by a neighbor to see him. Frankly, I can't understand why. Had to wait in a packed office for a half hour after my scheduled appointment. Brought papers showing a years worth of failed medications, and pictures showing how bad my acne was at times. Didn't bother looking at it. Worse yet, he simply shrugged it off as "just acne," took a scalpel and CUT me without much warning. He began to write up prescriptions, started to get very impatient that I was trying to explain my problems. Worst off, he gave two of medications I listed as ineffective previously. The one antibiotic that seemed to help me had a 10 day supply, which he did not refill. To add salt to the wounds, his office had the gall to try and charge another 55$ for fees. I barely spoke with the rude codger for 10 minutes before he rushed me out.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2011