Ratings for Dr. Murray Stewart

Dr Stewart I would highly recommend. He books his appointments far enough part that I never wait to see him more than 5 minutes. He spends much more time with you than other chiropractors, and I always feel more better after I see him. On another note, he also works on animals, and after working on my dog Bo and examining his ACL injury... he said it would heal on its own it wasn't torn completely... the surgeon I took my dog to wanted $4000 and said it wouldn't heal and needed surgery. Guess what.. Dr Stewart was right.. it did heal! Thank you Murray!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

I couldn't agree more with the other reviews for Dr. Stewart. He is the best and most thorough chiropractor I have been treated by. He can always fit me in, sometimes on late notice. He is quick and effective. The office staff is excellent to deal with. The phone is answered promptly, the ladies are pleasant to speak with and very accommodating. I would highly recommend Mulock Chiropractic - you will not be dissatisfied!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

Have full faith in Murray, always explains what he is doing and why. Takes his time to get to the root of the problem. Would highly recommend him

flag | Submitted July 24, 2014

Murray is the best! He takes time with each individual patient to ensure he solves all your issues. He will go out of his way to help you out. Will always fit you into his schedule no matter what, his patients are number 1 in his eyes. More doctors need to be like him. The office staff is wonderful and always cheerful.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2011

Dr. Murray Stewart is the best. He also give you the time required for the best care. He always goes over and above to ensure you are ok. His attitude is always fun and pleasant. I would recommend Murray to anyone, anytime. He has always made the time to fit me into his schedule even if it means he stays late. More doctors should be as caring and compassionate as Murry. Thanks Murray for being the best and for caring so much. You are always appreciated.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2011